ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

• •••
F
The WLAN device can access the zone director ftp service in the pre-authentication phase under the web / captive portal

We have a problem about the The WLAN device can access the zone director ftp service in the pre-authentication phase under the web / captive portal. Even I disable ftp anonymous but it is a concern about the port is still open and it seem no any alert or event log trigger if anyone access the ftp se

Question

Accepted Solution

relation switch-zd and switch pa

should the zd and the ap be on access mode or trunk mode?if trunk why. and if access why too??thank you

Question

Help with ZF 7363 firmware update

Hey, guys, I need help . I am experiecing some trouble with my ZF 7363. I need to upgrade it to 9.10.2.0.11 version of the firmware, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have? ThanksI know that it1s not the latest, but it's what I need for the moment.

Question

Zone Director 3000 GUI Access Error

When I upgraded my ZD earlier from 10.1.2.0.251 to 10.1.2.0.318, everything works fine after a reboot. However, after an hour, when I try to access my ZD again, I got this error in the browser. I've tried using a different browsers and rebooting it again to no avail. I've also tried this step via

Question

Upgrade ZoneDirector 1200 with version 9.13.3.164

Hi everybody!, Good Day I have a wireless controller ZD1200 model runnig 9.13.3.0.164 (MR3, Refresh 164) firmware version and APs T300 and R610 series, my question is: what is the recommended version to upgrade it? And what is the procedure to goal this? Thanks in advanced! Nice day,

Question

Configure a WiFi to run over a VPN using a ZD1106 with 9.9.1.0 build 31 with zf7363

Hi All, I know this is end of life but I am trying to set this up for home use and was wondering if anyone here had any experience with this. I have a ZD1106 with 9.9.1.0 build 31 with zf7363 AP. I was wondering if I could set it up to have 2 different WiFi's one running "normal" and another runnin

Question

Can ZD1200 block VPN access like Psiphon ?

Currently we have situation where captive portal can be bypassed if the client uses VPN connection like Psiphon. Also understand that network access is not given until the user has authenticated thru captive portal. However some user are still detected possible to access thru internet use VPN softw

Question

Upgrade ZD1200 with F/W versión 9.9.0.0.216

Hi everybody!, I have a wireless controller ZD1200 model with F/W 9.9.0.0.216 and APs T300 series, my question is: what is the recommended version to upgrade it? And what is the procedure to goal this? Thanks in advanced! Nice day,

Question

Accepted Solution

To check If Zone Director has Ruckus Public API

Hello Ruckus Community, This is to check if Zone Director has Ruckus Public API. I know that you have a public API for the SZ series and vSCG but I could not find any free public API for the zone director controller. Can you check and share the information, please?

Question

Ruckus REJECTS proper Support

Ruckus REJECTS us to install the Firmware version that was released while under active support.Ruckus further REJECTS to give us the link to their own Terms of Service agreement.Dear Ruckus -- can you kindly explain why your support team (talked to two people there) will not allow us to install a Fi

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More