ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

• •••
P
Whitelisting "rouge" SSIDs in ZoneDirector 9.8.3?

Is it at all possible? It is supported on our newer controller running 10.2.1, but I cannot find a similar option for our legacy controller. Is there a way to do this? Perhaps via cli? Thanks in advance!

Question

Wireless network playing up after power cut

Hi there, about 6 months ago I upgraded my home (used as home-office) wifi network replaced my previous APs with a ZD1200 with 5 wired R720 AP's. This revolutionised my family/business wifi experience, which had been unreliable for the previous 10 years trying all combinations of wired APs, possib

Question

ZD1200 Solid Green lights but dead - 3 different instances this week

So I am a tech for a system integration company that primarily uses Ruckus in all of our installs.  I have had 3 calls this week about wifi down and each of them was the same result.  ZD1200 appears to have completely died.  All lights are solid green, even on a fresh reboot (never see the red statu

Question

Is there some kind of lab for testing ruckus devices and OS?

Hi, Some context: I have a project in which we intend to backup configurations using oxidized with git. The network is heterogeneous and contains other devices like juniper and cisco and those are already supported by oxidized. Ruckus devices are not supported though and I need to learn its cli, cr

Question

Check out Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 Licenses, problems with primary machine, upload licenses to secondary.

Hello, I have 2 Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200, one is the main one and the other is the secondary one, the main one grants 26 licenses to the other ruckus r600 APs and the secondary one grants only 5 licenses, the main one has failed / failed and only the secondary one is working , which only grants 5 l

Question

R500 with ZD1200 10.4.1. Low UL/DL. Intermittent issue(

ZD1205 on 10.4.1.0 build 226 R500 APs mixed WPA2/WPA3 wireless lan My test devices: - iPhone 11 Pro 14.2 - iPhone 12 Pro Max 14.3 Beta 2 - MBP 16" with both 10.15.7 an 11.1 Beta - MacBook 12" running Mojave - Old Huawei Android 6.0 phone capable of 5 GHz Running dedicated iPerf server. Tested ~1 G

Question

Blocking iMessage with application denial policies

I am attempting to prevent users of our WiFi from sending and receiving messages via Apple's iMessage service on their WiFi only mobile devices. I have enabled application awareness on our Zonedirector and created a policy to block iMessage. THis policy is then applied to the relevant SSID. However

Question

Clients not roaming correctly and disconnect

I have a zd1200 with R610 access points. We're running 10.2.1.0 build 183.   We seem to have an issue in one spot of our warehouse where the as the clients move around will experience degraded wireless signal and eventually disconnect.   There are plenty of AP's in the area but

Question

Slow AP<=>ZD tunnel WAN performance.

I have a couple of cross-town WAN links which currently use an OpenVPN tunnel. LAN <=> OpenVPN <==== 35ms ====> OpenVPN <=> R600 I get basically full wire speed from this setup (>200Mbps). I'd like to replace the OpenVPN boxes with an LWAPP tunnel from the R600 to my ZD1100. I

Question

Assign 2 IPs to ZD3000 Controller on 10.2

Is it possible at all to assign an IP in 2 separate subnets on the ZoneDirector? Perhaps via command line?

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More