ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

• •••
Can ZD1200 block VPN access like Psiphon ?

Currently we have situation where captive portal can be bypassed if the client uses VPN connection like Psiphon. Also understand that network access is not given until the user has authenticated thru captive portal. However some user are still detected possible to access thru internet use VPN softw

Question

Upgrade ZD1200 with F/W versión 9.9.0.0.216

Hi everybody!, I have a wireless controller ZD1200 model with F/W 9.9.0.0.216 and APs T300 series, my question is: what is the recommended version to upgrade it? And what is the procedure to goal this? Thanks in advanced! Nice day,

Question

Accepted Solution

To check If Zone Director has Ruckus Public API

Hello Ruckus Community, This is to check if Zone Director has Ruckus Public API. I know that you have a public API for the SZ series and vSCG but I could not find any free public API for the zone director controller. Can you check and share the information, please?

Question

Ruckus REJECTS proper Support

Ruckus REJECTS us to install the Firmware version that was released while under active support.Ruckus further REJECTS to give us the link to their own Terms of Service agreement.Dear Ruckus -- can you kindly explain why your support team (talked to two people there) will not allow us to install a Fi

Question

Unable to upgrade my ZD1100

Hi!I have a ZD1100 with  firmware 9.6.1.0.15 and Two AP zf7372.Today, it's really hard to connect the Administration because updated web browser block website using RC4. So I have decided upgrade my ZD.I saw that it wasn't possible to upgrade directly to 9.10.x, so I have started with firmware 9.8.3

Question

• 

Answered

SNMP mib configs and SNMP query strings

Hi, When i have a range of AP's on a zone director 1200 ,the zone director flashes the firmware, to match the ZD. So Which set of SNMP files do i use for the setup, to query the  individual AP's do they fall under the Zone directors, SNMP  MIB files for the relevant SW, or do I still ne

Question

ZD1200 Redundancy of Controller - License requirement for Redundant ZD

I have a Ruckus ZD1200 with 60APs license, I need to get another ZD as Redundancy for controller.  It will be in Active and Standby ModeDo I need to just purchase ZD with default AP license or Need to purchase ZD with 60 APs license  ?? .   What else required for the same ?Please assist. Regards,Pre

Question

• 

Answered

What cause ZD Smart Redundancy Failover

What exacly cause ZD failover.. Recenly they swing each other 2018/12/03  07:57:27High [Smart Redundancy] Peer ZoneDirector[10.253.1.1] connected, system is in active state. 2018/12/02  13:46:07High [Smart Redundancy] Peer ZoneDirector[10.253.1.1] connected, system is in standby state. 2018/12/02 

Question

ZD1200 LEDs solid green when power up.

I have a ZD1200, as soon as power is applied, the STATUS and POWER led is solid green. I can't find on the network and factory rest don't work. What should I do? Is this unit bricked?

Question

Inconsistent device fingerprinting?

When I look at my list of clients most of my Windows machines are tagged as Windows Mobile and a few as Windows 10. Similarly most of IOS devices are listed just as iPhone and a few are more accurately shown. Is there anyway to get it to be more accurate?

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More