ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

• •••
Social Media Login using specific Google domain on ZoneDirector 1200

I have set up a WLAN using Social Media Login with Google accounts.Everyone using a valid Google account is able to connect to the WLAN.I would like to restrict this to enterprise users only, using their @enterprise.com Google Apps account.Is there a way to do this? There is no domain field in the Z

Question

• 

Answered

Zone Director

Hello All, We have the Ruckus system here at our place and the former IT company we used left and I can not get them to answer my question on what is the user name and password to login to the Zone Director. Question is there a way to log in to our system without the username and password? I know t

Question

Zonedirector firmware 10.4.1.0 build 254 pulled?

Hi, why was ZD1200 firmware 10.4.1.0 build 254 pulled from the download site?

Question

wifi call on ZD1200

Hi all, We are using a ZD1200 with firmware 10.4.1.0.238 but I don't see an option to enable wifi calling. When will this feature be supported? (It's already present on unleashed and I believe smartzone?) Thanks!

Question

The WLAN device can access the zone director ftp service in the pre-authentication phase under the web / captive portal

We have a problem about the The WLAN device can access the zone director ftp service in the pre-authentication phase under the web / captive portal. Even I disable ftp anonymous but it is a concern about the port is still open and it seem no any alert or event log trigger if anyone access the ftp se

Question

Accepted Solution

relation switch-zd and switch pa

should the zd and the ap be on access mode or trunk mode?if trunk why. and if access why too??thank you

Question

Help with ZF 7363 firmware update

Hey, guys, I need help . I am experiecing some trouble with my ZF 7363. I need to upgrade it to 9.10.2.0.11 version of the firmware, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have? ThanksI know that it1s not the latest, but it's what I need for the moment.

Question

Zone Director 3000 GUI Access Error

When I upgraded my ZD earlier from 10.1.2.0.251 to 10.1.2.0.318, everything works fine after a reboot. However, after an hour, when I try to access my ZD again, I got this error in the browser. I've tried using a different browsers and rebooting it again to no avail. I've also tried this step via

Question

Upgrade ZoneDirector 1200 with version 9.13.3.164

Hi everybody!, Good Day I have a wireless controller ZD1200 model runnig 9.13.3.0.164 (MR3, Refresh 164) firmware version and APs T300 and R610 series, my question is: what is the recommended version to upgrade it? And what is the procedure to goal this? Thanks in advanced! Nice day,

Question

Configure a WiFi to run over a VPN using a ZD1106 with 9.9.1.0 build 31 with zf7363

Hi All, I know this is end of life but I am trying to set this up for home use and was wondering if anyone here had any experience with this. I have a ZD1106 with 9.9.1.0 build 31 with zf7363 AP. I was wondering if I could set it up to have 2 different WiFi's one running "normal" and another runnin

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More