ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

• •••
System ZD 1100 USB

HelloI format the USB key which is located at the inner casing of ZD 1100 helped me how can I repair my zone director

Question

• 

Answered

How would you disable weak ciphers on a ZD1106

A security scan of our ZD1106 shows weak ciphers enabled. We are on firmware 9.10.2.0 build 114, which is the highest we can go due to APs in use. Is there a way via command line to disable the weak ciphers on the Zone Director? Name Code KEX Auth

Question

Can I use one SSID for byod, i mean Zero-IT Activation and D-PSK using a single ssid

Hi All I am less experience on Ruckus ZD, can I use one SSID to do "zero-IT activation and D-PSK" for byod. Best regards Roy

Question

Is that possible to allow specific URL for guest network (captive portal client) (before login)?

Is that possible to allow specific URL for guest network? (When users in Captive Portal page with https, the browser can't verify ssl certs from ocsp and crl url)

Question

• 

Answered

license purchase for zone director 1200 ?

how to purchase a license for ruckus zone director 1200 after the 5 AP License is been used ? kindly help us on this

Question

Vlan pooling

Hello, I have just joined a team and I am responsible for zonedirector administration. I found that Vlan pooling are not set up on zonedirector but clients can still get an ip Address from dhcp per scope per wlan. ex : if I pickup a wlan from those offered by the Aps I get an IP from the same sc

Question

Official Solution

Migrating ZoneDirector 1100 to Virtual SmartZone

We have a ZoneDirector 1100 and 7363 APs, and would like to migrate the current configuration (e.g. retain dynamic PSKs, VLANs, SSIDs, etc.) to a brand new Virtual SmartZone with R650 APs setup. I figure that the best route would be migrating the ZoneDirector first to the vSZ, and then simply onboar

Question

[ZD1200]How to set the redirect start page when using Web authentication

Hi there, A zd1205 version 10.4.1, I enable the web authentication to the wlan , not use wispr. After I finished the authentication on the captive portal, it redirected to a blank page with the word "null". I just want to know how to set the new URL after user is authenticated, I can't find the

Question

Can't Access GUI of ZD1200 after upgrade to recommended firmware

After upgrading to the recommended firmware of ZD1200, version 10.2.1.0.183. We encounter an issue with the GUI of ZD 1200, there's a time I can't browse it, but my connection is stable.

Question

ZD1100 issue in rescue mode & status blinking red

Hi.Recently I had to upgrade zd1100 from web gui but after restarting ZD, waiting for about 2 hours but nothing happened and I did hard reset but again it didn't come back and ping to default ip was unreachable.From ruckus forum I realized that rescue mode is solution. Follow the steps I did fdisk a

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More