ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

• •••
zone director 1100

I have zone director 1100 in that ethernet port not functioning ....... so is there any other option like configure this zone director using console....

Question

• 

Answered

Questions about zd3050

hello   I want to know how ruckus implements low-latency roaming function. Because the client has very high requirements for low-latency roaming, Client (Automated Guided Vehicle) will not lose packets from one AP to another AP. and AGV will not stop working .

Question

• 

Answered

What's the difference between controller 901-1205-UN00 and 901-1205-CN00,only in power supply ?

I need to purchase the controller ,but what's the difference between these two part no,?

Question

• 

Answered

can I add my own discription of clients in ZD1200 web interface?

Hi there.  I have finally got my new ICX switches, ZD1200, and R720s working absolutely perfectly and have been playing with the web interface.  Just wondering if there's any way I can add my own description of each client as right now I have a bunch of security cams and it would be really nice to l

Question

• 

Answered

Where can I find and download the Ruckus Radius dictionary?

Is there any dowloadable version of Radius dictionary for use with wireshark of RUCKUS controller decodes?

Question

• 

Answered

ZoneDirector 1200 upgrade

Can upgrade 10.1.1.0 build 42 to 10.4.0.0.69 (GA) Software Release and is that the correct img file i should use?

Question

• 

Answered

.1x authentification with TLS-Certificates and NPS for non-Domain-computers

Hey,we are in the middle of setting up a secure Wifi for a customer.As the Network will have access to internal Servers we want to protect it with client-certificates.Some of the Computers are in the Domain. They will get their certificates via auto enrolment.But some computers are not joined to the

Question

• 

Answered

DISABLE ALL OF SSID AT THE SAME TIME

Hi folks, can you suggest how do you disable all of SSID on the Ruckus Controller at the same time? we're having a hard time when we do it especially there are almost 700+ zones in our environment..Hoping for your assistance on this

Question

[zd1200] Is the classic old legacy interface GUI dashboard gone for good? (admin10 > admin)

Hello, I own a ZD1200. Since the new shiny GUI was introduced for the dashboard, I kept using the legacy GUI because I liked it, I found it easier to navigate and I preferred its old-timey look. I would login into the new interface, and then go to the old interface (one just needed to change “admin1

Question

• 

Answered

Default BIOS password for ZD3000

I am looking for the motherboards default BIOS password, this is the screen that accepts it: https://pastebin.com/fxsYbDWw

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More