ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

• •••
Does zd1205 support 160mhz channelization for R750

Hi there,I use two R750 managed by zd1205 with ver 10.4.0.0.98, but I can not find 160mhz channelization. I wonder if this version still not support 160Mhz for R750 ?

Question

• 

Answered

ZD1200 stops responding

I have a ZD1200 controlling 12 Ap's in my office/warehouse.   Today it has stopped responding 3 times.  My wireless network goes down and each time requires a reboot. The ZD appears to be functioning but I cant reach it or ping it.  I updated the firmware to the latest posisble version and it is sti

Question

• 

Answered

ZD3050 Version 9.8.3.0 build 58 safe upgrade for zf7962

Hi guys.Is there safe to upgrade ZD3050 to newest version to have a possibility to use R610 access point? The problem is we own 80 pcs zf7962. There was mentioned performance problem in those APs. The target is use both R610 and zf7962 with one controller.Thanks for the help.Best regards Lukas

Question

• 

Answered

Temporary license on ZD1100

Hi all,I have requested a temporary license for my ZD1100. Unfortunately I don't actually need it. What will happen after 30 days? Will it switch back to my previous licensed number of AP's? (12). Will everything stop working? It's not clear what will happen after 30 days. I only see that the tempor

Question

ZD 1200 - Started having issues with lack of WIFI in the house

Running 5 hotspots with it.  Nothing connected to WIFI works.  Went to my mobile phone.  WIFI not connected.  Removed and added the WIFI.  It tells me the WIFI id is "Not in range".  Tried turning the ZD on and off.  Bad idea.  The status light used to be green.  Now, it is off and will not come on.

Question

Regarding certificate base authentication

Hi, I want to understand about (802.1x) certificate based wireless authentication with ruckus without domain user or machine authentication. Q 1, can do it? Q 2, if can do it, how to authenticate domain and non-domain computers? Q 3, how to configure ruckus ZD WLC and windows NPS &

Question

• 

Answered

Setting date on time of AP managed by Zone Director

HiI recently deployed a ZD with 20 AP (mainly R510 and some R720). They report to a Syslog server. I found how to set date/time & timezone for the ZD but the AP still reports with GMT time in the Syslog. How can I setup the AP timezone ?Thx

Question

Is there a way in the ZD1200 web interface that I can assign a particular AP to a particular client?

Pretty much as the title says, Is there a way in the ZD1200 web interface that I can assign a particular AP to a particular client?Reason is the cam is clinging to an AP that it's unreliable with and when I disconnect this AP it has a beautiful relationship with another AP.  Both are R720s.

Question

• 

Answered

Microsoft Social Media Authentication

Can we change the API that Ruckus Microsoft social media redirects to? I need to use login.microsoftonline instead of login.live? Is there a configuration for the Microsoft URL?

Question

Ruckus system is really awesome and works just as I hoped + some minor suggestions for Ruckus

I have lived in the same three-story house for 12 years which doubles as my home office and my wife's permanent office.  It's a building totally over-engineered from concrete. Inside the concrete we have re-bars and so every room is almost like a Faraday cage.  I had been placing my legacy APs by wi

Idea

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More