ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

• •••
ZD1200 landing page

I have question on ZD1200 where I need to configure a captive portal landing page for member and non member login.For member login there will be external database server for authenticate.Non member will require self register before getting internet access.For both member and non member there will be

Question

Windows 10 Bootcamp instance connects to wifi by no internet

I have a user who has Windows 10 install on his Bootcamp partition on his Macbook pro. When he is anywhere else he can connect to wifi and browse the internet, no problems. But when he is on-site, he can connect to wifi, but cannot browse the internet. If he boots into macOS he can connect and brows

Question

Feature Request: Edit Guest-Pass Self-Service Page

I have received numerous requests to our help-desk where our users don't understand that they need to click on the 'help with guestpass' hyperlink on the self-service landing page. I would either like to edit this page or ask that this verbiage be more obvious that 'that' link is what they click on.

Idea

Generated Guest wifi codes cannot be printed in Chrome

Generated Guest wifi codes cannot be printed in Chrome, they can be printed in IE11 (after pop up block is disabled). I already have turned off my pop up blocker in Chrome but still I the default.html page cant be printed. What do I have to change?

Question

• 

Answered

Status of ZD1200 and support lifetime

Just curious if there is a current document describing the status of ZD1200 and its support lifetime?

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: Latest ZoneDirector Updates are Available on Support

Greetings,      Many important updates have gone into the latest ZoneDirector software releases, available on the Support portal now, for the ZD controllers that run these versions. Here is a summary of the most recent new Release Notes and Firmware.    ZoneDirector 10.4 (GA Refresh2) Release Notes

Announcement

ZD3050 Client Logs Detailed Document

Hello,We have Product Description:ZD3000Software Version:10.1.1.0 - 42Our McAfee SIEM doesn't support ruckus enviroment.  We need to integrate ruckus logs to our SIEM, especially client association logs. The problem we are facing is that even we only select client association logs and critical event

Question

Does zd1205 support 160mhz channelization for R750

Hi there,I use two R750 managed by zd1205 with ver 10.4.0.0.98, but I can not find 160mhz channelization. I wonder if this version still not support 160Mhz for R750 ?

Question

• 

Answered

ZD1200 stops responding

I have a ZD1200 controlling 12 Ap's in my office/warehouse.   Today it has stopped responding 3 times.  My wireless network goes down and each time requires a reboot. The ZD appears to be functioning but I cant reach it or ping it.  I updated the firmware to the latest posisble version and it is sti

Question

• 

Answered

ZD3050 Version 9.8.3.0 build 58 safe upgrade for zf7962

Hi guys.Is there safe to upgrade ZD3050 to newest version to have a possibility to use R610 access point? The problem is we own 80 pcs zf7962. There was mentioned performance problem in those APs. The target is use both R610 and zf7962 with one controller.Thanks for the help.Best regards Lukas

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More