ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

• •••
r700 APs - 2.4 Ghz clients "Unauthorized"

I have ZD 9.8.3 build 58 and run a WLAN with mostly ZF 7762s that works fine with all clients old and new. Recently I've acquired some R700s and added them to the same WLAN. The R700s seem to only be able to connect 5 GHz clients (newer laptops and phones) - any 2.4 GHz clients trying to connect fai

Question

users signing into wifi using an AD server

Hi, ok we have a captive page for the general users 1. Enter wifi password (for encryption) to gain access to non-open AP 2. get thrown over to web page to enter user name & pw  with MS AD as the database Ok. A. So  if i need to "block or delete"  a user , it seems it is not po

Question

ZD3000 Web Admin - Services > Access Control > L3 Tab is missing

Hi there - tried many browsers on many different computers. L3 tab/section is missing.  Any thoughts? Thanks  

Question

How to have wireless clients on another subnet but access main lan gateway

Hi,Is it possible to have wireless clients get a different IP address range to our main LAN but still use the gateway on our main LAN. Would this be VLAN pooling? Our current LAN is say 192.168.0.1 -255 -  255.255.255.0 and the DHCP is handled by our WIndows Server to the LAN. So can Zone director o

Question

Re-generate private key on ZD - issues?

I have a ZD 3000 and need to change the current private key length from 1024 (default) to 2048 in order to get a SSL Certificate. Does this affect existing users/WLAN configuration in any way (apart from the required ZD reboot) or is the change completely transparent? I notice there is an option to

Question

Can I renew support a few months in advance?

Hello, the partner support for my ZD1205 will expire on February 25th 2021. Since last time the process took weeks to be sorted out, can I already approach my local partner and buy a 3 or 5 years renewal already? I don't wanna do this too close to the deadline..

Question

Does a ZD factory reset remove licenses?

I see answers in the forum that contradict each other. Some people say a factory reset does NOT nuke your licenses on the ZD1200, some say it does.If it does, and I'm not able to dig up the original file for the key, what is the process to retrieve it again, and what kind of lead time would I need t

Question

Downgrade an AP without downgrading ZD1200?

Is there a way to downgrade individual APs? I tried uploading an older firmware in the "AP Patches" section and that did not do anything but tell me the 10.2 image was "invalid".We're trying to sort out some compatibility issues and really need to push a few APs back for testing, is this possible?

Question

Authentication Failure or event 201

I am using a radius server. sometimes I have a device that is still trying to connect using a users old password, and after trying the bad password 3 times in a roll, it locks the user out. I see that there is a EVENT 201 in the event viewer. Shouldn't these type events of Client authentication fail

Question

Why is OS support so far behind?

I was looking at the Release Notes for the latest version of AP/ZD firmware and was shocked to find that there's no official support ("interoperability") for current versions of anything other than Windows (and since you don't specify windows patch levels, that may be dated too - "windows 10" is pre

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More