ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

• •••
How can I factory reset ZD1200 without local management connection?

I have inadvertently enabled DHCP on my ZD1200, and have lost local management. I had a static IP address, which now doesn't work, and neither can I access via the AP web interface.I have tried 192.168.0.2, but this doesn't work either.Is there a way I can apply factory reset to enable me to connect

Question

• 

Answered

Unable to locate ZD1200

Switched to different ISP and cannot find IP address of Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200. The 4 Ruckus AP's that are connected to the ZD1200 are no longer broadcasting SSID's since the ISP was changed to AT&T. When plugged into Port 2 of the ZD1200 I receive internet access but cannot find the IP of the

Question

ZD 1200 D-PSK based VLAN

Hello all, I'm planning to connect WiFi devices (including IoT) on a same SSID but I need them to be included in a given VLAN depending on used PSK. The goal is to have x defined VLAN on x defined PSK. For exemple, each device connected on SSID using PSK number 12 will be connected in VLAN 12.

Question

HUAWEI ISSUES ON ZD3025

We have a client with a ZD3025 with a bunch of R500's connected to it. They have an SSID with WPA2-AES authentication. Recently Huawei launched a security update and after the update, the users can not connect to the SSID.  They also have an SZ with R500's connected to it with the exact

Question

zd1200 10.1.2 upgrade to 10.2.1 then license gone

sos: i upgrade my zd1200 version to 10.1.2 form 9.13 last time , that was perfect , everything is ok . but this time , i upgrade version to 10.2.1 form 10.1.2 , the ap license was gone , and the supporting license was gone too , but according to webui shows , the aps were already configued an

Question

ZD1200 problem with PDA devices

Hi everyone, When I updated ZD1200 to version 10.0.0.190 i constantly have problem with PDA devices (datalogic scorpio X3 on WinCE) PDA connect to newtwork and works fine, after PDA goes to sleep it wont connect anymore. Can someone have any idea how to solve this?

Question

ZD1200 Config oddity

A friend's company bought a refurbished ZD1200 controller. Does not have a support contract (because it doesn't lol). During the initial config when connecting via 192.168.0.2 when you click finish, it resets back to the first page of the wizard, without saving the settings that have been entered.

Question

Configuring a ZoneDirector 1100

I want to configure a zonedirector 1100 controller, I tried to connect it to my laptop via Ethernet cable, it is my first time to do it, but now the problem is I cant see it on my network infrastructure...where I will be able to configure it. I even tried to browse it using the default IP address st

Question

• 

Answered

will SNMP damage the zone director 1200/1205

Yep.. it sounds like a stupid question, but does R/O SNMP do anything to a zone director that is likely to make it fail? In particular, does it cause excessive writing/reading from  NVram or  Nand memory,when enabled? or is the data written to memory irrespective of the SNMP status.

Question

Issue Connection 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz can not stable

I have got issue within this below -2.4 dan 5 ghz enable some windows connect successful ( 802.1x authentication)-2.4 Ghz only some windows successful connect ( 802.1x authentication)-5 GHz Only windows can not connect ( 802.1x authentication)-Windows connect 5ghz only using preshared key SSID, can

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More