Skip to main content
ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

Creates a robust and secure multimedia WLAN in a matter of minutes.

• •••
Limit of 35 entries in walled garden white list?

It appears that I can only add 35 entries to the walled garden white list. Is there a way to add more? Also, it would be great if I could set them via

Question

Captive Portal w/ HTTPS Landing Page

I am trying to setup a captive portal / hot spot service with a ZD1107. I'd like the portal's landing page to load as HTTPS. However, when I configure

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

rotoole 

8 years ago

Idea

• 

Acknowledged

Set up SSID on only 1 WAP

I've got a system with a zd1100, 7 - 7372's, and 2 SSID's broadcast across all WAP's. I need to add a third SSID but only have it available on 1 of t

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jay_dogg 

8 years ago

Question

Zone Director SNMP - Access Point serial numbers

It would be of great merit to have the Serial Numbers of Zone Director controlled Access Points available via SNMP. As it stands, we can poll just abo

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sunray_support 

8 years ago

Idea

• 

Not planned

ZD1100 Upgrade issues

I seem to be getting stuck trying to upgrade from 9.4.0.0 upwards regardless of version. I have tried 9.4.2.0 a number of times with no success. Pleas

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

keith_redfield 

8 years ago

Question

Management IP doesnt work when redundant controller is active

Everything is OK when the primary controller is active but when the redundant controller kicks in as active, the management IP stops working... Runni

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

leonard_tsang 

8 years ago

Question

Migrating from an 1100 ZD to a 3000, any guidance on how to move the configuration?

Hey there, We are moving up to a ZD 3100 from a ZD 1150 and I'm looking for any and all documentation on how to get migrated. I'm assuming I need to

Question

• 

Answered

wlans in a group (aka am I being stupid)?

hardware: ZD1100, + 12 7363APs in my school (Harrowden) environment. intention: would like to be able to select groups of laptops and enable/disable

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

santosh_bittu 

8 years ago

Question

Official Solution

Anyone know how to open and read the .dbg files produced by ZoneDirector?

Hi Guys I have some debug logs that I need to open to troubleshoot some disconnection problems we are having. ZoneDirector has output the file in .db

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jonathan_holt 

8 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

Anyone using the new Macbook Air w 802.11AC?

Gizmodo reporting firestorm of wifi connectivity issues (We're not mentioned in-thread, so would be interesting to see if that's coincidence)

Question

Announcements