ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

• •••
What cause ZD Smart Redundancy Failover

What exacly cause ZD failover.. Recenly they swing each other 2018/12/03  07:57:27High [Smart Redundancy] Peer ZoneDirector[10.253.1.1] connected, sys

Question

Inconsistent device fingerprinting?

When I look at my list of clients most of my Windows machines are tagged as Windows Mobile and a few as Windows 10. Similarly most of IOS devices are

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

4 m ago

Question

What if the ZoneDirector fails?

Can anyone advise what would happe to our wireless network if the ZoneDirector (3000 series) was to suffer a hardware failure? Would the wireless net

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

vagner_oliveira 

4 m ago

Question

• 

Answered

Upgrade Zone Director 1000 Firmware 8.2.0.1 build 8 to 9.3.4.0.21 without premium support

Our company currently using Zone director 1000 with firmware version 8.2.0.1 build 8 with 25 AP Licenses build inside it and the premium support alrea

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

4 m ago

Question

Is it possible to authenticate clients Through Azure/Office 365?

I would like to know if it's possible to authenticate wireless clients through Azure AD/Office 365? Right now we use Radius with a local AD. The local

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

jonas_dekkers_kry30nofrcoz7 

5 m ago

Question

• 

Answered

Is it possible to disable TLS 1.0 on the Zonedirector ZD1200 firmware version 10.1?

Is it possible to disable TLS 1.0 on the Zonedirector ZD1200 firmware version 10.1?

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

sanjay_kumar_old 

5 m ago

Question

• 

Answered

APs in the Zone Director rebooting constantly

Seeing multiple alerts with these reasons: last disconnected reason [AP Restart : application reboot] last disconnected reason [Change State Resp

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 m ago

Question

Band steering based on device type?

We are investigating issues of iPads and 5 GHz. Is it possible to band steer based on device type? I think I can setup a SSID and have it only be on 2

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 m ago

Question

Can't get Zone Director 1200 to upgrade from 9.13.3.0 build 41 to later firmware to support t310 series APs

Been trying to upgrade the firmware so it can support later T310 series APs as they are not showing on Monitor>Access points to connect them to the Zo

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

rasmus_hecter 

5 m ago

Question

• 

Answered

Initial Setup for r720 is done. Afterwards binding with zd1200 and its network, cant able to access ssh or http

Initial Setup for r720 is done. Afterwards binding with zd1200 and its network, cant able to access ssh or http.  through putty or web login. bu

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 m ago

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More