Skip to main content
ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

Creates a robust and secure multimedia WLAN in a matter of minutes.

• •••
AR
Is there some kind of lab for testing ruckus devices and OS?

Hi, Some context: I have a project in which we intend to backup configurations using oxidized with git. The network is heterogeneous and contains oth

Question

ZD1200 Solid Green lights but dead - 3 different instances this week

So I am a tech for a system integration company that primarily uses Ruckus in all of our installs.  I have had 3 calls this week about wifi down and e

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

caveman 

a day ago

Question

Check out Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 Licenses, problems with primary machine, upload licenses to secondary.

Hello, I have 2 Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200, one is the main one and the other is the secondary one, the main one grants 26 licenses to the other ruckus

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 days ago

Question

R500 with ZD1200 10.4.1. Low UL/DL. Intermittent issue(

ZD1205 on 10.4.1.0 build 226 R500 APs mixed WPA2/WPA3 wireless lan My test devices: - iPhone 11 Pro 14.2 - iPhone 12 Pro Max 14.3 Beta 2 - MBP 16" wi

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 days ago

Question

Blocking iMessage with application denial policies

I am attempting to prevent users of our WiFi from sending and receiving messages via Apple's iMessage service on their WiFi only mobile devices. I hav

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

wood 

7 days ago

Question

Clients not roaming correctly and disconnect

I have a zd1200 with R610 access points. We're running 10.2.1.0 build 183.   We seem to have an issue in one spot of our warehouse where th

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

7 days ago

Question

Slow AP<=>ZD tunnel WAN performance.

I have a couple of cross-town WAN links which currently use an OpenVPN tunnel. LAN <=> OpenVPN <==== 35ms ====> OpenVPN <=> R600 I g

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

9 days ago

Question

Assign 2 IPs to ZD3000 Controller on 10.2

Is it possible at all to assign an IP in 2 separate subnets on the ZoneDirector? Perhaps via command line?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

patrick_morgan 

21 days ago

Question

r700 APs - 2.4 Ghz clients "Unauthorized"

I have ZD 9.8.3 build 58 and run a WLAN with mostly ZF 7762s that works fine with all clients old and new. Recently I've acquired some R700s and added

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

treebert 

25 days ago

Question

users signing into wifi using an AD server

Hi, ok we have a captive page for the general users 1. Enter wifi password (for encryption) to gain access to non-open AP 2. get thrown over to web

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

caveman 

25 days ago

Question