Skip to main content
ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

Creates a robust and secure multimedia WLAN in a matter of minutes.

• •••
APs in the Zone Director rebooting constantly

Seeing multiple alerts with these reasons: last disconnected reason [AP Restart : application reboot] last disconnected reason [Change State Resp

Question

Band steering based on device type?

We are investigating issues of iPads and 5 GHz. Is it possible to band steer based on device type? I think I can setup a SSID and have it only be on 2

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 days ago

Question

wifi call on ZD1200

Hi all, We are using a ZD1200 with firmware 10.4.1.0.238 but I don't see an option to enable wifi calling. When will this feature be supported? (It'

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

joshua_binder 

9 days ago

Question

Can't get Zone Director 1200 to upgrade from 9.13.3.0 build 41 to later firmware to support t310 series APs

Been trying to upgrade the firmware so it can support later T310 series APs as they are not showing on Monitor>Access points to connect them to the Zo

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

rasmus_hecter 

8 days ago

Question

• 

Answered

Initial Setup for r720 is done. Afterwards binding with zd1200 and its network, cant able to access ssh or http

Initial Setup for r720 is done. Afterwards binding with zd1200 and its network, cant able to access ssh or http.  through putty or web login. bu

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

13 days ago

Question

System ZD 1100 USB

HelloI format the USB key which is located at the inner casing of ZD 1100 helped me how can I repair my zone director

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

anthony_rielly 

14 days ago

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Ruckus AP 320 not discover on ZD1200

Hi, I have an AP R320 with firmware version R320_114.0.0.0.1360, I want to link it to a ZD1200 controller version 10.1.1.0 build 55 but it does not de

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

14 days ago

Question

Problems renewing certificate

We have 2 zonedirectors ZD302, one is being used as standy backup. We renewed our certificate and at first everything seemed fine. But when people log

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

pieterjan_heyse 

17 days ago

Question

Replacing a router causes ZD1200 not to accept DHCP packets anymore?

so I have a simple site with 30 APs, cisco switch, a router, and a ZD1200. the router is pfsense - a software running on pretty much generic HW. I wa

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

a month ago

Question

ZD1200 and T310D not interlocked

Hi, This occurred during the process of connecting T310D to ZD1200. After the AP is linked to the controller, it receives a firmware upgrade and reb

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question