Skip to main content
ZoneDirector

ZoneDirector

Creates a robust and secure multimedia WLAN in a matter of minutes.

• •••
S
Ruckus REJECTS proper Support

Ruckus REJECTS us to install the Firmware version that was released while under active support.Ruckus further REJECTS to give us the link to their own

Question

Upgrade ZD1200 with F/W versión 9.9.0.0.216

Hi everybody!, I have a wireless controller ZD1200 model with F/W 9.9.0.0.216 and APs T300 series, my question is: what is the recommended version to

Question

Inconsistent device fingerprinting?

When I look at my list of clients most of my Windows machines are tagged as Windows Mobile and a few as Windows 10. Similarly most of IOS devices are

Question

What if the ZoneDirector fails?

Can anyone advise what would happe to our wireless network if the ZoneDirector (3000 series) was to suffer a hardware failure? Would the wireless net

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

vagner_oliveira 

7 days ago

Question

• 

Answered

Upgrade Zone Director 1000 Firmware 8.2.0.1 build 8 to 9.3.4.0.21 without premium support

Our company currently using Zone director 1000 with firmware version 8.2.0.1 build 8 with 25 AP Licenses build inside it and the premium support alrea

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

15 days ago

Question

SNMP mib configs and SNMP query strings

Hi, When i have a range of AP's on a zone director 1200 ,the zone director flashes the firmware, to match the ZD. So Which set of SNMP files do i us

Question

Is it possible to authenticate clients Through Azure/Office 365?

I would like to know if it's possible to authenticate wireless clients through Azure AD/Office 365? Right now we use Radius with a local AD. The local

Question

• 

Answered

Is it possible to disable TLS 1.0 on the Zonedirector ZD1200 firmware version 10.1?

Is it possible to disable TLS 1.0 on the Zonedirector ZD1200 firmware version 10.1?

Question

• 

Answered

APs in the Zone Director rebooting constantly

Seeing multiple alerts with these reasons: last disconnected reason [AP Restart : application reboot] last disconnected reason [Change State Resp

Question

Band steering based on device type?

We are investigating issues of iPads and 5 GHz. Is it possible to band steer based on device type? I think I can setup a SSID and have it only be on 2

Question

Announcements