Wireless

Wireless

• •••
I
Need R610_5.1.2.0.373.bl7 Firmware

Hi, I need R610_5.1.2.0.373.bl7 vsz firmware. All the standalone firmware is not getting upgraded to Virtual Smart Zone's AP firmware

Question

upgrading Access Points from ZF7962 to R510

Hi – We currently have a Ruckus Zone Director ZD3050 with about 30 ZF7962 access points running version 9.8.3.0 build 58. We are keeping the ZD3

Question

Bulk modification WLAN Group OFDM settings?

Is there a way to perform bulk modification of thousands WLAN Group OFDM settings? Instead doing it one by one via the VSZ GUI. Thanks!

Question

Client disconnection

I have a client who reports disconnection of his device at 18:22 hours. I have the capture of the logs but I need more expertise in reading logs to gi

Question

AP Auto-approval on VSZ

Hello all, I'm setting up VSZ. I have my WLAN's and AP Groups configured. I plugged in an AP in the same VLAN and VSZ approved it automaticaly.. I hav

Question

Ruckus 7150-C12P

Lennar smart home. Power went out for a minute, comes back on and switch doesn’t come back online, amber system light.  I try to reset it

Question

HOW DO I TURN ON THE RADIO???????

On the app, the radio was turned off. HOW DO I TURN IT BACK ON??????????????? CALL CENTER IS ABSOLUTELY NO HELP. CAN NOT GIVE ME A TIME WHEN I GET A C

Question

Unleashed - Network Printer Access

Hi Everyone, Need some help .. one of my customer's has a Ruckus Unleashed system with 2 AP's .. The guest network currently doesn't have access to

Question

Zone Director 1200 keeps losing network connection

Our ZD1200 has been working fine for years, all of a sudden since yesterday it loses it's connection to the network. The status light is solid green a

Question

Smartzone 300 is not rejoining the cluster (v5.1) - Error on Join Request - Not all blades are In_Service

I have two SmartZone 300 (v5.1) working perfectly until recently. But some days ago one of them simply lost its configuration and left the cluster. Ye

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More