Wireless Questions & Best Practices

• •••
R500 AP not Joining ZD1200 - Firmware Loop

Upgraded ZD1200 to zd1200_10.4.0.0.69.ap_10.4.0.0.69AP r500 is in a firmware loop.I can access via SSH while the AP is performing firmware upgradePlease login: superpassword : Copyright(C) 2005-2014 Ruckus Wireless, Inc. All Rights Reserved.** Ruckus R500 Multimedia Hotzone Wireless AP: 441484011841

Question

Ruckus R600 - Frequent heartbeat loss & Missing SSID

Hi,I'm using several AP Ruckus R600 in our school for wifi access for our students. Currently I'm facing several issues :I received quite often the alerts of heartbeat loss of our Ruckus APs. What can be the reasons, and how can I fix them?Very often the APs got bugged, as in the SSID is missing. Th

Question

• 

Answered

IoT-capable APs, vRIoT, Node-RED, and Philips Hue - for beginners

Hi.. are there any resources to help me get started with the IoT capabilities of the APs, and vRIoT? I’d ideally like to start experimenting with Philips Hue lights and motion sensors, Node-RED, IoT capable APs and vRIoT. I could do with a newbies guide to getting started with hooking it all togethe

Question

Bought two used R730, want to purchase warranty

Bought two used R730s. I used warranty checker, one of them says "Out of Warranty", the other one says "Asset does not exist." I contacted support and was told that sales will able to help me if contact them @ 1-855-478-2587, so I did. I've been trying to get hold of someone from 3:00PM to 5:00PM PS

Question

• 

Answered

VF2825/VF2111 & switch

hello, I have been give a VF2825/VF2111 by my TV provider to connect the setup box to VF2111, I was wondering, can I get a switch (or a router) to connect to the VF2111 end (adapter) so I can connect two devices (my setup box & another device), without disrupting my tv boxes functions?

Question

• 

Answered

Where do I find WPS controls?

Hello all. I have a zone director 1112 and am trying to connect my cable boxes to it. The cable company tells me to turn on WPS and then they will connect. I can not find ANYTHING called WPS when I am connected to the Zonedirector. Anyone know where that is so I can turn it on?   Thank you...Frank

Question

• 

Answered

Playstation 4 issues over various Ruckus hospitality networks

I am a frequent business traveler, and for longer stays will often bring my PS4 with me to the hotel. Every Marriott I've stayed at recently that has had Ruckus access points has caused the same issue. Oddly, actual connection speeds have been excellent for hotel wifi (and occasionally wired where i

Question

Client Traffic Logging - ZD1106

Hi,    We have a ZD1106 (v. 9.9.0.0 build 216) with various access point ZoneFlex 7372, I configured the "Log Setting" on ZD so that I could receive routing traffic, as IP / Port Source, IP / Port Destination, MAC address, AP MAC address, however, I didn't receive it, just other logs. Is it works on

Question

Captive Portal Web Logic - Hotspot

Hi, Can someone help me to find where i can get the files from documentation Ruckus Tech Note, chapter Captive Portal Web Logic says there are files in a link, but no longer exist.Documentation:http://a030f85c1e25003d7609-b98377aee968aad08453374eb1df3398.r40.cf2.rackcdn.com/support/se

Question

• 

Answered

Feature Smart-Roam vs BSS-Minrate

Anyone can tell me the differences between Smart-Roam and BSS-Minrate?Because I have a issue in my WLAN, my customer has a device that connect AP R150 from the different floor, although in the same floor AP R150 has a signal good and when I have tried the AP R150 is not problem. And can I use the fe

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More