Wireless Questions & Best Practices

• •••
Fail 802.11 Authentication Request - Info: Withhold Authentication Frame

Greetings,We're using the Virtual SmartZone and are new to the Ruckus system after using Aruba for years. We're having an issue where our users are frequently losing their internet connection while still connected to the wireless access points. Most of the reported issues are using the  "Intel(R) Du

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Zyxel Smart Antenna?

I came across this new line of access points from zyxel featuring a smart antenna array. After reading the white paper, it appears that it operates the same way beamflex does. Is this a joint venture between ruckus and zyxel, or is it just their own implementation?

Question

Ruckus Security Patching after EOM

I have not worked with Ruckus AP's previously, and will be installing some R510's.I read the EOL policy at:http://a030f85c1e25003d7609-b98377aee968aad08453374eb1df3398.r40.cf2.rackcdn.com/support/Standard_En...However, it is unclear if security updates continue to be released between EOM and End of

Question

Ruckus Ap configuration without controller

Hey Everyone, I want to ask if is there any windows logiciel to configure Ruckus Ap without controller. And Thanks.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Lennar Smart House Att Fibre Network Set Up Recommendations

Hello, I just bought a Lennar Home and it came with the Ruckus Switch ICX 7150-C12P and Ruckus unleashed wireless access point R320 looking to set up the best possible/ most reliable network with the hardware I currently have. I am obviously not a networking pro but not completely clueless. We got

Question

Discussion around issues in Catlina MacOS

There has been a lot of chaos on Catalina MacOS and its interaction with networks that have deployed Ruckus products for wireless service.  Issues are being seen in current Catalina MacOS that did not appear in earlier releases of MacOS: Mojave, High-Sierra, etc.TAC managers have asked that we share

Question

Ruckus Unleashed AP says it only supports a maximum of 25 Access .

I have  version 200.7.10.202.121 installed on all access points but the Access Point list states: Maximum 25 APs support . Shouldn't it be limited to 50 and not 25 as of version 200.7+? Does it have to do with hardware limitation, I am running the R500s only in the network. How can I increase the AP

Question

Install R510 APs near Warmboard

I'm pre-wiring Cat6 for some R510's (Unleashed) and there will be warmboard-R installed on 50-75% of the ceiling on both levels of the home. It is a radiant heating panel made of particle board, with a groove cut in it, then a layer of aluminum sheet metal over the top. Am I OK placing AP's immediat

Question

Role based Access Control Policy: how to assign a dynamic VLAN based on role?

We want to assign a dynamic VLAN based on the role of a user.SSID settings: RBAC enabled, dynamic VLAN enabled, client fingerprinting enabledRole settings: RBAC enabled, VLAN number filled inThe users get the right role assigned.But still: no-one gets the VLAN of his role, everyone is stuck on the i

Question

4G MOVIL

How to increase the signal and the connection to the 4G and 3G network, WITH RUCKUS?

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More