Wireless Questions & Best Practices

• •••
G
ZD3000 Anchor | Wifi Guest

Hi, We have a ZD3000  for guest internet and, WLC 5500 for business. i want to make  a EOIP tunnel  between a ZD3000 and WLC cisco 5500, or use a ZD  like anchor   

Question

How to replace broken primary controller with a RMA device on a cluster mode?

The primary controller SmartZone 100 in a cluster mode has a hardware failure and we have to replace it with a new unit.Anyone can suggest what is the procedure to replace the primary controller unit, licenses?

Question

Can I use 4 x Ruckus ICX 715024P as a Core Switch

Hello Team, In one of the wireless projects, my plan is to use 2x715048ZP Switches for the core switch. I have a need for 86 APs. But due to the unavailability of stock and since it will take 3 months to deliver, I could not use it right now. But the client needs the system right now and I need t

Question

t300

t300 manual español?

Question

How to transfer licenses between ZoneDirectors 1200?

Hi!! I have an incident with my ZoneDirector 1200, because every 20 or 10 minutes randomly the wireless networks that it has configured stop working and in the network it is not possible to contact my ZD1200 by ping and http. To make it work again it is necessary to restart it and everything retu

Question

New Apple Devices with Random or Private Mac address enable are not able to access AP

Ruckus AP H510 has trouble giving Apple devices with private MAC address connections. What is the fix?

Question

Ruckus Unleashed - Admin Accounts

Hey everyone, are we able to create multiple admin accounts with different privilege levels in a single Ruckus Unleashed network? If it's possible, please do share a guide which shows that. Thanks in advance.

Question

Captive portal

Hi guys, does anyone have experience with captive portal that redirects user to app download? We need to configure portal so it can detect OS of the device connecting to wifi and redirect it to app on the app store the devices use (App Store or Google Play). Thanks!

Question

WLAN Authentication

*I want to create a wlan, *The users don’t need authentication, but I have to know the user’s personal information, *when user is connect to wlan…is possible to configure or redirect the user to google forms? 

Question

High latency on Apple devices vs. Windows

New to Ruckus and working on a deployment for a hotel/resort property. We've gotten reports of connectivity issues with the POS system that runs on iPads carried around by the servers. I did some digging and I noticed high latency spikes when pinging the iPads. Pings will sit below 10ms for maybe 10

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More