Wireless Questions & Best Practices

• •••
J
Client disconnection

I have a client who reports disconnection of his device at 18:22 hours. I have the capture of the logs but I need more expertise in reading logs to give a cause of the disconnection "reason=3". Can anyone help? 19:32 Controller-BROXEL stamgr: stamgr_remove_associated_sta():STA:f2:b9:ed:22:23:71, s

Question

AP Auto-approval on VSZ

Hello all, I'm setting up VSZ. I have my WLAN's and AP Groups configured. I plugged in an AP in the same VLAN and VSZ approved it automaticaly.. I have the auto-approval disabled in Network--> Approval Is there another place I need to disable it ? I want to approve manualy all my AP Can you hel

Question

Ruckus 7150-C12P

Lennar smart home. Power went out for a minute, comes back on and switch doesn’t come back online, amber system light.  I try to reset it and all lights keep flashing amber after.  Trying to use a CLI while connecting through USC-C.  I see on device manager the driver I downloa

Question

HOW DO I TURN ON THE RADIO???????

On the app, the radio was turned off. HOW DO I TURN IT BACK ON??????????????? CALL CENTER IS ABSOLUTELY NO HELP. CAN NOT GIVE ME A TIME WHEN I GET A CALLBACK. WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH.

Question

Unleashed - Network Printer Access

Hi Everyone, Need some help .. one of my customer's has a Ruckus Unleashed system with 2 AP's .. The guest network currently doesn't have access to the big sharp floor printer ..  What I need to figure out is how to I give the guest ssid access to the printer only and not the whole network .

Question

Zone Director 1200 keeps losing network connection

Our ZD1200 has been working fine for years, all of a sudden since yesterday it loses it's connection to the network. The status light is solid green and wan port looks like it's lit up flashing green. Firmware is 9.13.2.0 build 33. I've tried restoring it to factory default and then uploading our co

Question

Smartzone 300 is not rejoining the cluster (v5.1) - Error on Join Request - Not all blades are In_Service

I have two SmartZone 300 (v5.1) working perfectly until recently. But some days ago one of them simply lost its configuration and left the cluster. Yesterday I try to rejoin it, but as you can see in the images, it is not joining the cluster and I don't have any clue.   I have run the setup and

Question

ZD1200 Guest Pass Generation By Active Directory Privileges

How do I set up to have Active Directory Groups define who can generate Guest Access passes?

Question

Issues with Ruckus R510 series system

I'm one of these guys that bought a home with a Ruckus system built-in. I have ATT Fiber with an NBS white modem.  The Ruckus is running, we can connect to it, I have it configured.  My issue is that my wife works from home and she will be working and get regular issues with video calls a

Question

Presales

I passed the RUCKUS WIRELESS exam twice, arrived at the third attempt, the system refuses me to retake. need your support please.

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More