Wireless Questions & Best Practices

• •••
S
Symptom that wifi connection is repeatedly cut off only on Mac BOOK

sz-144 R750 configuration The phenomenon that the connection to the wlan is cut off occurs only in mac book Problem solved when using ssid clone

Question

How to set up VLAN with new Ruckus hardware

Hi everyone, we just built a house and we have the following network components: Netgear R7800 router with OpenWRT Ruckus ICX7150-C12P switch 2x

Question

Large campus network: best practices for Airplay (+ issues with lots of Apple TV's)

We have a large campus network: ZoneDirector ZD1200, ± 50 AP's R500 and R510, ± 100 Apple TV's, lots of iPads (1:1 and shared iPads). The Apple TV's a

Question

• 

Answered

LoRa downlink control though vriot

Hi everyone,I can receive the FRMpayload uplink from the LoRa node through the websocket node by build-in node-red. But I want to send a payload downl

Question

Upgraded R710 to Unleashed firmware by mistake

I was looking to update my R710 but did not realize at the time that I had a SOLO ZoneFlex firmware revision and I downloaded the latest Unleashed fir

Question

Setup Trouble

Hello, I am in a new Lennar home, which has two R510 devices. I am not tech-savvy. I followed the instructions on how to set up, but when I go to choo

Question

I have equipment but do not know how to set up

Hello, I need some help understanding and setting up a Smart Home. I have a lot of equipment for a pervious home. My Condo is 2 stories and 13 years

Question

Issue with pre-configuring R500 APs

Hi - I'm having an issue with trying to get a few R500 APs to preconfigure (in my office) for connection to a ZF3050 controller at another location. T

Question

SZ100 and r500 APs experiencing random latency issues

We have SZ100 on the latest firmware (5.2.2.0.317) and APs on firmware (5.2.2.1026). Everything has been working great until the end of June 2021. Ra

Question

Official Solution

FragAttacks Security Vulnerability - RUCKUS Technical Support Response Center

At 11:00am PDT today, the Wi-Fi Alliance announced a new Wi-Fi security vulnerability, FragAttacks. The FragAttacks - RUCKUS Technical Support Respon

Announcement

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More