Skip to main content
Wireless Questions and Best Practices

• •••
R500 AP not Joining ZD1200 - Firmware Loop

Upgraded ZD1200 to zd1200_10.4.0.0.69.ap_10.4.0.0.69AP r500 is in a firmware loop.I can access via SSH while the AP is performing firmware upgradePlea

Question

Ruckus R600 - Frequent heartbeat loss & Missing SSID

Hi,I'm using several AP Ruckus R600 in our school for wifi access for our students. Currently I'm facing several issues :I received quite often the al

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

hayward_kong 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

IoT-capable APs, vRIoT, Node-RED, and Philips Hue - for beginners

Hi.. are there any resources to help me get started with the IoT capabilities of the APs, and vRIoT? I’d ideally like to start experimenting with Phil

Question

Bought two used R730, want to purchase warranty

Bought two used R730s. I used warranty checker, one of them says "Out of Warranty", the other one says "Asset does not exist." I contacted support and

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Large campus network: best practices for Airplay (+ issues with lots of Apple TV's)

We have a large campus network: ZoneDirector ZD1200, ± 50 AP's R500 and R510, ± 100 Apple TV's, lots of iPads (1:1 and shared iPads). The Apple TV's a

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

VF2825/VF2111 & switch

hello, I have been give a VF2825/VF2111 by my TV provider to connect the setup box to VF2111, I was wondering, can I get a switch (or a router) to c

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Where do I find WPS controls?

Hello all. I have a zone director 1112 and am trying to connect my cable boxes to it. The cable company tells me to turn on WPS and then they will con

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Playstation 4 issues over various Ruckus hospitality networks

I am a frequent business traveler, and for longer stays will often bring my PS4 with me to the hotel. Every Marriott I've stayed at recently that has

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

hayward_kong 

a year ago

Question

Client Traffic Logging - ZD1106

Hi,    We have a ZD1106 (v. 9.9.0.0 build 216) with various access point ZoneFlex 7372, I configured the "Log Setting" on ZD so that I could receive r

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

andr_vila_nova 

a year ago

Question

Captive Portal Web Logic - Hotspot

Hi, Can someone help me to find where i can get the files from documentation Ruckus Tech Note, chapter Captive Portal Web Logic says th

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

andr_vila_nova 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered