Skip to main content
Wireless Questions and Best Practices

• •••
need download MIB of ZD1200

we have buy 1 ZD1200 and 4 AP ruckus 510 I want to download MIB to setup monitoring system , here is download link , but i can't download it. any one

Question

R510, R610 and R710 Maximum Performance

I am looking for any pointers to get the absolute maximum performance and smooth roaming on a small network in a setting with low ceilings and thick w

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

john_dong 

5 months ago

Question

VRoIT Firmware is not found on support site, are you planning to stop developing IOT

VRoIT Firmware is not available from the support site, tried to search if there is announcement on portal for its disappearance but didn't find any. I

Question

New Village Builders / Lennar Home - Ruckus and Xfinity Setup

Hello I just bought a Lennar Home and it come with the Ruckus and wireless access point. Being a networking noob and with the covid situation causing

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

6 months ago

Question

END OF LIFE

My question is, How is the process, to verify that a product has announced its end of life, in which link can I see that part, if someone has the data

Question

• 

Answered

AD Group Control with Ruckus WAP

We just purchased 8 Ruckus R510 WAPs without the ZoneDirector. We have successfully been able to connect AD to Ruckus in order to authenticate wireles

Question

Migrating license from ZD 1200 to 1100

Hi.. I've got ZD 1200 with 12 licenses, but it has broken port so I claimed the warranty. The problem is .. it took 4-6 weeks to get my new 1200 ZD re

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

7 months ago

Question

Smartzone 100 and R730 Reboots/ Offline Issue

Is anyone having issues with R730's randomly going Offline and requiring the AP to be rebooted in order to get it back online?  We have been seeing th

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

milan_gvozdenovic 

7 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

ZONE PLANNER

ZONNE PLANNER IN 2019 ANNOUNCED ITS END OF LIFE, I UNDERSTAND THAT IT WAS REPLACED BY RUCKUS WI FI PLANNER, IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET THAT VERSION EVEN

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

7 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Ethernet bridging and Unleashed

I currently have 2 R710s (one upstairs and one downstairs) in an Unleashed setup.  Everything works great, except I have ~3 devices that are Ethernet

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

rajesh_honnawarkar 

7 months ago

Question

• 

Answered