Wireless Questions and Best Practices

• •••

Official Solution

FragAttacks Security Vulnerability - RUCKUS Technical Support Response Center

At 11:00am PDT today, the Wi-Fi Alliance announced a new Wi-Fi security vulnerability, FragAttacks. The FragAttacks - RUCKUS Technical Support Respon

Announcement

Captive portal

Hi guys, does anyone have experience with captive portal that redirects user to app download? We need to configure portal so it can detect OS of the d

Question

WLAN Authentication

*I want to create a wlan, *The users don’t need authentication, but I have to know the user’s personal information, *when user is connect

Question

Large campus network: best practices for Airplay (+ issues with lots of Apple TV's)

We have a large campus network: ZoneDirector ZD1200, ± 50 AP's R500 and R510, ± 100 Apple TV's, lots of iPads (1:1 and shared iPads). The Apple TV's a

Question

• 

Answered

High latency on Apple devices vs. Windows

New to Ruckus and working on a deployment for a hotel/resort property. We've gotten reports of connectivity issues with the POS system that runs on iP

Question

• 

Answered

Fail 802.11 Authentication Request - Info: Withhold Authentication Frame

Greetings,We're using the Virtual SmartZone and are new to the Ruckus system after using Aruba for years. We're having an issue where our users are fr

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Zyxel Smart Antenna?

I came across this new line of access points from zyxel featuring a smart antenna array. After reading the white paper, it appears that it operates th

Question

Ruckus Security Patching after EOM

I have not worked with Ruckus AP's previously, and will be installing some R510's.I read the EOL policy at:http://a030f85c1e25003d7609-b98377aee968aad

Question

Ruckus Ap configuration without controller

Hey Everyone, I want to ask if is there any windows logiciel to configure Ruckus Ap without controller. And Thanks.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Lennar Smart House Att Fibre Network Set Up Recommendations

Hello, I just bought a Lennar Home and it came with the Ruckus Switch ICX 7150-C12P and Ruckus unleashed wireless access point R320 looking to set up

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More