Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
P
new to ruckus unleashed - need some newb help

I have 4 unleashed APs. 1 connected the first one R320 and ran through the setup wizard, set it as the master I am now trying to add a 2nd AP (R550), but when I power it on, it does not connect to the master. it appears just to do nothing. if i connect to the configure.me network it just says "bui

Question

Accepted Solution

RUCKUS Unleashed 200.9 (GA Refresh3) Release Notes Unavailable

Might someone please highlight, in their own words, the major changes from the release notes file at RUCKUS Unleashed 200.9 (GA Refresh3) Release Notes | Technical Documents | Ruckus Wireless Support? Ruckus appears to be putting more general content behind a paywall, as I had no issue reviewing th

Question

Official Solution

Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 firmware

Hi all, I see that unleashed firmware 200.9.10.4.233 has been released if you look on the master AP via the browser. I don't yet see it on the site hence there are no release notes available yet. I succesfully upgraded my 3 ap's (2 x R710 and 1 x R610) to unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 however 2 AP's (ex

Question

Connectivity issue with Laserjet MFP M283fdw

Hi All, same install I have been referring to lately with the r550 challenges. I have got it somewhat stable now and will try updated firmware as it becomes available (200.10 next). However, I have a new Laserjet connected to the r550 unleashed network. It works, but after a while the connection dro

Question

Admin login credentials

I connected to the Ruckus using the IP address and got to the login screen. I tried using the login/password super/sp-admin, admin/sp-admin and admin/password. But none of them worked. This is for the ruckus icx 7150-c12p from Lennar. I tried the Unleased app as well and any attempt to connect to

Question

R510 Unleashed & Panasonic Mobile Softphone App

We have an old install from 4+ years ago where the clients want to use a Panasonic Mobile Softphone app. I am not 100% sure how the network is configured (we only supplied the AP). The AP is a single Ruckus Wireless R510 Unleashed (200.9.10.4.233). The clients have informed me the Softphone app w

Question

ruckus r610 unable to recognize internet

Help. I an new to Ruckus, and I cannot get the configured r610 AP to connect to the internet. I cannot for the life of me get the AP to be recognized by my AT&T modem and I have run out of ideas. Internet down: Logging into the admin portal I can see the internet is disconnected. Also when look

Question

Bought home with existing R510

Recently moved into a home with an existing R510 system installed on the ceiling. Downloaded the Unleashed app which wants to install the system.  There is no config-me SSID being broadcast.  We installed a cable modem & router which works fine.   Now what? All of the tech

Question

r510 access point => Get configuration fault error with Access points stuck in provisioning mode

I have a home network that is setup with unleashed and 2 r510 AP's Today I randomly lost internet and the logs show => Get configuration fault and the Access points are stuck in provisioning mode... I tried cycling power but it's like the configuration was removed??? I could use some insight ple

Question

Cannot get R610 up

Bought another R610 to add to the two that I already have. Cannot connect to it at all whether it is via http/ssh/ or unleashed.ruckuswireless.com. Have tried with my linux machine and windows machine, three different browsers... If I add it to my existing network it will pull an IP address from DH

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More