Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
R
Lennar Home - Wifi issues

I haver a new Lennar home and we have random power surges. Everytime the wifi becomes intermittently non responsive, sluggish, and all smart home devices are non-responsive or extremely delayed.  I have tried, unplugging router, doing a hard reset on AP, but no success this time.  Is ther

Question

Recover.me

After a power outage, our network addresses were gone and recover.me appeared. I’ve tried every password I can think of, including the serial number and can’t get in. Unleashed won’t let me select any network. I’ve called ruckus and left messages. I’ve emailed the addre

Question

R510/R610 APsthat won't take Unleashed Firmware

Anyone ever encounter R510 and/or R610 APs that won't take the Unleashed firmware upgrade? We occasionally have units that, after factory reset, simply won't take a local Unleashed firmware upgrade.  They produce a disconnect error in browser.  Units function fine on their native Zoneflex

Question

Swapping Unleashed Access Points...

Swapping a 710 with a 650 in my home, I plugged the 650 in to the PoE switch to download firmware, etc. I noticed that after all the upgrading, etc. the 650 was assigned as a member and my old 710 turned in to the master. If I want to just swap these AP's, can I unplug the master and just plug in th

Question

Configure port on Ruckus WAP R500 for alternate VLAN in Unleashed UI

I have a Ruckus R500 WAP. I'm using the wired network port on the device for a computer, but I want the computer to be on a different VLAN from the Ruckus device. I recall in the pre-Unleased UI there was a way to do this, but there is not within the Unleased UI. Can I do this via the command line,

Question

Official Solution

Unleashed - 802.1x and MAC Authentication with NPS simultaneously

Hi, I would like to know if exist some way to have 802.1X and MAC authentication simultaneously using Radius NPS/AD, Zone Director and SmartZone have this option available but Unleashed not (Open + None + MAC Auth is the only option for MAC Auth). I´ve tested 802,1x and MAC Auth with NPS in se

Question

Disable 2.4 GHz wlan-service by SSH

I have an Unsleashed Ruckus R510 mesh network with two access points for which I am trying to disable 2.4GHz wlan-service by SSH. According to the latest official Ruckus Unleashed 200.9 Command Line Inerface Reference Guide I can accomplish this by executing the following command: ruckus(config-ap)

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Newly created WiFi ssid not seen in available networks

Hi i have 2 R550. My home WiFi is working fine. I decided to create a guest WiFi network. I created it and ruckus says it is active with no connections. But I am not able to see this newly created ssid WiFi in any of my devices as available WiFi network. I restated my APs (I do not use Icx switch

Question

Newish Lennar home. Can't find any documentation about my wifi device or account

I created a new account to post this question. I have "Unleashed" on my phone but NONE of my email addresses work. I have no idea what I need to do in order to simply change the PW on my wifi. Is there an easy way to figure this out? I can see the device on my ATT network...but I can't do anything a

Question

ICX 7150 C12P power

My switch will not stay powered on after resetting everything multiple time the switch will power on for a short period of time then turn off again. Any direction for this issue. The unit is less than three years old.

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More