Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
Unleashed R650 login / setup not working.

I have setup hundreds of Ruckus Wireless AP's including standalone, Zone Director, Unleashed configurations. I ordered two different unleashed models a couple of weeks ago. Setup was the same as it has always been over the last few years/100's of AP's.   Plug in the access points in

Question

Forcing a client to connect to specific AP under Unleashed + Mesh

We've got R510 + R310 APs, all connected into one Unleashed (200.7) network, with Mesh enabled. Few clients seem to have issues connecting to nearest AP (R310), which causes slow network access and interruptions. When they re-connect to unwanted AP (R510), we can either reboot that AP (R510) or reb

Question

H510 Unleashed won't work

Hi i got one h510, recently i flashed unleashed firmware into it, but it just won't work. there are two situtation1 , when there is already one unleahsed network there, H510 won't join the current one, always shows "building the unleahsed network, it may take a few minutes" 2, when there has no unle

Question

SSID goes Off if internet down - Unleashed

Hello, If the unleashed master detects that the internet is down, it disables all SSIDs.  (ive noticed this functionality across all Unleashed FW Versions , and over past several years of unleashed) (this function being forced ON is unique to ruckus only, and not other manufactures in my exper

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there a way for the guest network on the Ruckus Unleashed to not have the Captive Portal appear at all?

Hi, Networking newbie here and I apologize if I get some terms or concepts wrong about certain things. To give a little background, I work for a start up and our network infrastructure is quite simple. We do however have a main switch, firewall and APs, but their setup is very basic. What

Question

Unleashed R500 and T610 firmware best practise

We want to add a  T610 to existing R500 access points running unleashed. There are 5 x R500s currently on site, there are normally only 4 -6 users.I notice the Latest unleashed firmware for the R500s is 200.7.10.202.118.The new T610 can run 200.7.10.202.118  or upgrade to 200.8.10.3.278.Is the best

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to make “no qos directed-multicast” persist across reboots?

I’m running an R650 (Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233) with a number of wireless Sonos speakers on my network. I’ve applied the fix through the CLI to allow the Sonos controller to see the speakers: enable config wlan MyWifiNetwork no qos directed-multicast end end Unleashed confirms the settin

Question

Reset icx 7150 password

I have a Ruckus ics 7150 as part of a smart home package from Amazon. Amazon did the initial setup but I have lost the admin user name and password.  When I log on to change the password I get an error message saying the account hasn't been set up for a password change.  Is there anyway I

Question

Sonos and Ruckus unleashed

There are many forum posts regarding issue's with Ruckus AP's and the use of Sonos wireless speakers. I have been using Ruckus AP's professionally as well as personally for many years now. Over the past few days I have been trying to figure out what is the best way to make the Sonos speakers work

Announcement

Ruckus - ring problem

Hi, I have had 2 Ring cameras connected for well over a year to our ruckus Wi-fi fronted by 4 unleashed R310s. No issues at all. Last week one of them lost its connection and wouldn’t reconnect. Helped by Ring support they asked me to reboot everything, zero the ring Camera settings and add i

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More