Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
S
how to use mbss cli command

I have used mbss command for r750 solo version. how to use mbss setting in unleashed 200.9.0version?

Question

Unleashed: Perpetually-Connecting ICX7150

Hi all, Lennar Homeowner here...I've searched, but don't find this. I got the standard-issue gear a lot of Lennar buyers got, and the whole things is a bit of an adventure. That means two R510 APs, running together as an Unleashed network for a few months.  Also included was an ICX7150,

Question

web filtering

Hello good afternoon, I would greatly appreciate your help please, I have a client with R510 equipment in Unleashed mode, and want to enable the web content filtering function, is a license required to enable it?

Question

Still no updates about an Unleashed image release for the R730 AP ? ..

Can anyone shed some light on this? I was under the impression that the latest Unleashed image would've included support for R730 - unfortunately, that's not the case.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unstable connection with Unleashed 200.9.10.4.243

Hi, Following the FragAttacks announcement I have upgraded my R550 AP to 200.9.10.4.243 only to find subtle connection stability issues between the AP and a Linux ThinkPad T480s with a Intel 8265 wireless chipset. The symptom is that any tcp/udp/icmp package transmission just stops after 1-2 hour

Question

Poor connection on multiple clients

Hello! I'm pretty new to ruckus, and i'm having an issue with poor connection on several clients, I hope you can help me out! I have a home with 3 unleashed 550 AP's. 2 upstairs 1 downstairs. I am getting poor connection on devices even when just maybe 30 feet away with no obstructions between the

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will Ruckus R600 US work in the UK?

Hi, I've seen some Ruckus R600's available for sale but they have the US in the description. As I'm  the UK will these work fine or are there some potential issues ? And finally if a R600 that was pulled from a previous installation was not reset or removed from the previous configuratio

Question

Q regarding IP ranges/routing and SSIDs

Dear all, I am a (prospective) Ruckus newbie interested in the following setup with a couple of R650’s: the R650's would be connected over 2.5Gb Ethernet to a Mikrotik router 10.1.0.1 offering dhcp within 10.1.0.0/16; 10.1.0.1 is a NAT-gateway towards the Internet. I would then like to span

Question

Configuring Unleashed’s auto reboot threshold?

I’ve noticed that in an unleashed network, if the master loses Ethernet connectivity it almost immediately reboots with “master became mesh” Unfortunately at one of my networks, we heavily use MoCA and a cable modem router which reboots every few days to apply software updates. That usually doesn

Question

Client sent me this request about TLS and I'm not sure how to respond.

"Can you see if our we can update the firmware in our Ruckus equipment? We have TLS1.0 and need 1.3.  They are popping up in vulnerability scans that the lower TLS level is a weak spot in the system and need updating." They have 2 R320 AP's (v. 200.9.10.4.212) and a 7150-C12 switch. I'm

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More