Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
WiFi weak and keeps dropping

My newly installed R510 Unleashed is constantly dropping and is not sending highest frequency when it is working - i.e. smart TV buffering constantly. Any tips?

Question

IP migration on a smart redundancy of 2 x ZD 1200

Hi everyone, I am new to ruckus equipements, but not in wireless :-) I have 2 ZD 1200 in cluster (smart redundancy) with 12 AP's connected. The primary controller has 1 IP address (let's say 10.0.0.136), the second has another one (let's say 10.0.0.137) and there is a management IP (let's say 10.

Question

When internet goes down, so does all Ruckus Unleashed WAPs. How do I disable this anti-feature?

I have a small network of r650 Unleashed WAPs and when the site internet goes down, the WAPs disable their wireless radios after a short period. This seems to be some kind of anti-feature and I suspect it's enabled by default. How do I disable this? This might be desirable in public environmen

Question

Why is my Ruckus Unleashed r510 losing connection (Heartbeat Loss) every 12 hours?

I have a Ruckus Unleashed r510 about 7 months old. For the past several weeks I have been getting disconnected on my desktop PC using Windows 10 about every 12 hours at approximately 10:35 am and 10:35 pm EST. (AP xx.xx.xx. joins 123456 and last disconnected reason [Heartbeat loss].I'm still getting

Question

Frequent heart beat losses on unleashed meshed network

We run several UN networks in mesh mode. Often 1 master with 2-3 meshed AP's. In some of those networks we encounter frequent heartbeat loses on the meshed AP's. Does anyone know if these losses really mean that clients suffer from outages or is it just a problem in the management information betwee

Question

Zone director vs unleashed

HiI am running 7 ruckus r510 in my house on unleashed. I have a zone director 1200 lying idle with me. Is there any performance difference if the Aps are run on unleashed vs on zonedirector.  All aps are hardwired to a POE switch.I am not liking the range of the r510. My clients mostly iPhone r

Question

Unleashed vs zone director

HiI am running 7 ruckus r510 in my house on unleashed. I have a zone director 1200 lying idle with me. Is there any performance difference if the Aps are run on unleashed vs on zonedirector.  All aps are hardwired to a POE switch.I am not liking the range of the r510. My clients mostly iPhone r

Question

Looking for 200.10.10.5.229 Feedback

Hello community! So is anyone here running 200.10.10.5.229 at home with great success? I'm considering upgrading for the latest security fixes and to be on the "latest and greatest," but I am a bit worried about bringing too much "ruckus" to my home network in the form of incompatibilities due t

Question

H510 wan port in unleashed gateway mode

Anyone know if it is possible and how to change the h510 wan port from the poe in port 5 to any other port. It has unleashed 200.10.10.5.229 firmware.

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Adding access points?

Good day, I currently have an Unleashed network with 4 existing R710 access points. I just bough 4 more to increase my WIFI but when I plug in any of the new 4 access points which are also R710, they aren't getting detected by the current network? I can see they power on and start blasting a Configu

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More