Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
O

Official Solution

Unleashed - 802.1x and MAC Authentication with NPS simultaneously

Hi, I would like to know if exist some way to have 802.1X and MAC authentication simultaneously using Radius NPS/AD, Zone Director and SmartZone have this option available but Unleashed not (Open + None + MAC Auth is the only option for MAC Auth). I´ve tested 802,1x and MAC Auth with NPS in se

Question

Disable 2.4 GHz wlan-service by SSH

I have an Unsleashed Ruckus R510 mesh network with two access points for which I am trying to disable 2.4GHz wlan-service by SSH. According to the latest official Ruckus Unleashed 200.9 Command Line Inerface Reference Guide I can accomplish this by executing the following command: ruckus(config-ap)

Question

Accepted Solution

Dynamic VLANs assigned by DPSK

I am trying to determine whether or not Unleashed on an R850 can support dynamic VLAN assignment by shared DPSK using a single WLAN SSID. I can confirm that both dynamic VLANs and DPSK are supported by unleashed independently. Note, the Ruckus community has some outdated posts indicating otherwise,

Question

My iPhone keeps getting kicked off network - Help please

This is the log for around the time it was kicked off (I have smart roam on at level 2 btw) Jun 10 07:14:02 master - 1707 attic syslog: pid=2279, stamgr_cfg_adpt_build_ap_port_status():LAN label, the ap model is r510, the eth num is 0, the lan_append is Port1, the label is 10/100/1000 PoE Port1

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Newly created WiFi ssid not seen in available networks

Hi i have 2 R550. My home WiFi is working fine. I decided to create a guest WiFi network. I created it and ruckus says it is active with no connections. But I am not able to see this newly created ssid WiFi in any of my devices as available WiFi network. I restated my APs (I do not use Icx switch

Question

Google Authentication Error in Unleashed

Hi All, We deployed Ruckus Unleashed and client wants to use Google Authentication. Setup was done ung unleashed google id, upon testing we are getting error on iphones. Also pseudo browser is not popping out on Samsung. Should we use "own id" in these setup. Thanks.

Question

Newish Lennar home. Can't find any documentation about my wifi device or account

I created a new account to post this question. I have "Unleashed" on my phone but NONE of my email addresses work. I have no idea what I need to do in order to simply change the PW on my wifi. Is there an easy way to figure this out? I can see the device on my ATT network...but I can't do anything a

Question

ICX 7150 C12P power

My switch will not stay powered on after resetting everything multiple time the switch will power on for a short period of time then turn off again. Any direction for this issue. The unit is less than three years old.

Question

Ruckus初心者です。メッシュの構成が出来ませんので教えてください。

2つのAP(T610)でメッシュ構成をしたいのですが、メッシュ設定を行うと「Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes」と表示され管理画面に入れなくなります。 両方ともセットアップ完了後にメッシュ設定を行います。 どなたか分かる人がいましたら、教えてください。

Question

Failed to ping ICX 192.168.1.35. Suggest checking the network. ICX switch is disconnected

Hi, I am seeing my switch status is disconnected with message Failed to ping ICX 192.168.1.35. Suggest checking the network. I am able to connect to APs on my windows laptop and get the internet but whereas not working on my Apple devices (macbook, iphone, ipads ) Does anyone has any idea? H

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More