Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
Y
What is the cause of the [AP Restart: Kernal Panic] issue in R610 unleashed?

Hello, everyone. The AP is losing connectivity because logs from [AP Restart: kernal panic] continue to occur on the R610 Unleashed model you are currently using. The symptom occurred at 6/21, and after the [heartbeat loss], the [Unleashed network change master] occurred in the log and the master A

Question

Not enough electricity power provided with AP warning

I have the issue on AP R710, 720, 750. Not enough electricity power provided with AP warning issue. The issue started after updating the unleashed to 200.10 firmware. The issue is on the unleashed firmware 200.8 to 200.10. On the firmware 200.7 didn't get the warning of "Not enough electricity powe

Question

Problem importing custom certificate (EC signature format)

I strongly suspect that Ruckus can't handle private keys in EC format (unlike RSA). My problem is as follows: I am attempting to install a new custom certificate from Let's Encrypt created by the acme plug-in on pfsense. The certificate create process executes without a hitch and I have valid files

Question

Cannot login

Upgraded app now i can’t login to the Unleashed app. when i click on the ‘forgot password’ it’s says ‘password recovery disabled’ i’m new to this AP and Router as this equipments came with the Lennar homes. Pease help! Thanks.

Question

R510 AP radio disabled.

I have a single WLAN, 7150 + r510. I was playing with unleashed app and clicked on Disable button to try what it does. It turned off the radios. I am unable to turn it On again. Please let me know if there are any suggestions.

Question

• 

Answered

Lennar Home - Wifi issues

I haver a new Lennar home and we have random power surges. Everytime the wifi becomes intermittently non responsive, sluggish, and all smart home devices are non-responsive or extremely delayed.  I have tried, unplugging router, doing a hard reset on AP, but no success this time.  Is ther

Question

Recover.me

After a power outage, our network addresses were gone and recover.me appeared. I’ve tried every password I can think of, including the serial number and can’t get in. Unleashed won’t let me select any network. I’ve called ruckus and left messages. I’ve emailed the addre

Question

R510/R610 APsthat won't take Unleashed Firmware

Anyone ever encounter R510 and/or R610 APs that won't take the Unleashed firmware upgrade? We occasionally have units that, after factory reset, simply won't take a local Unleashed firmware upgrade.  They produce a disconnect error in browser.  Units function fine on their native Zoneflex

Question

Swapping Unleashed Access Points...

Swapping a 710 with a 650 in my home, I plugged the 650 in to the PoE switch to download firmware, etc. I noticed that after all the upgrading, etc. the 650 was assigned as a member and my old 710 turned in to the master. If I want to just swap these AP's, can I unplug the master and just plug in th

Question

Configure port on Ruckus WAP R500 for alternate VLAN in Unleashed UI

I have a Ruckus R500 WAP. I'm using the wired network port on the device for a computer, but I want the computer to be on a different VLAN from the Ruckus device. I recall in the pre-Unleased UI there was a way to do this, but there is not within the Unleased UI. Can I do this via the command line,

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More