Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
T
Unleashed mgmt-acl & LACP

Hi, First time trying Ruckus and got 3x R710s on Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233.Looking for two things in cli but not finding.  Unsupported?1) Mgmt-acl - https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-commandref/page/GUID-4D9DBEAA-A3A9-43E3-BE31-3DA01E8DA316.htmlOn config-sys context I don’t

Question

Unleashed DPSK

Hi, I'm relatively new to Unleashed and Ruckus. I've been experimenting with DPSK and I wonder if there's a way for having custom keys. The auto-generated keys are very good but sometimes I'd like to pass an easier key. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Question

Running incompatible unleashed APs side by side

Hello, I have a customer with R500 and R510 running unleashed Firmware 200.7. I added another Access Point R550 and I knew there is no firmware that supports R500 and R550. I thought it should be possible to have one unleashed system with all R500/510 and another system with the new R550. I knew

Question

Ruckus Unleashed sluggish after power outage and Switch disconnected

Hi, I know there's a couple threads about this recently, but just hoping you could help me specifically. I have a Lennar house and a ICX 7150-C12P switch. Since a recent power outage, my Ruckus Unleashed performance is poor. On a browser, pages load sluggishly. Some devices that used to work in the

Question

Can I change the ruckus unleashed R610 administrator password encryption algorithm?

HelloCurrently, R610 Unleashed is being used and ISMS-P is being reviewed.During the review, I found out that the administrator password was configured as MD5 due to a vulnerability and I think we should take action on that.Checking the CLI guide did not find anything about changing the encryption a

Question

Unleashed Firmware 200.10.10.5.246

I see that the Unleashed Platform has a new firmware available. However, I do not see any release notes in the support section.  Does anyone have the release notes or know what was updated in this release?

Question

Poor Unleashed Rx50 experiences

I have two sites with similar/same experiences. One site has an 1x Unleashed R850 + 2 x  Unleashed R650's.  The second site has 3x R650, both on Unleashed sites are running 220.10.10.5.229. We are seeing three scenarios that are very similar on both sites. - We have poorer RF coverage th

Question

R720 with latest firmware and mesh equals slow speeds?

Hi! I inherited a couple R720s and wanted to start playing with them. I have Frontier FIOS at home and will get 800 down and 720 up while wired. I configured best as I could the R720s to work as a mesh and have them connected to the DC adaptors (as opposed to poe) When connected to the master ap I

Question

Automatically turning APs in an Unleashed Network off at Night

Hello,Setup: 5x r310 APs in an Unleashed-Network with 6 SSIDs.Now I want to shut 2 of these 5 APs down in the night time.I already found the "set state" command to turn radio on a specified SSID off/on via CLI.Does somebody know a way to turn the AP completly off? Its always a hassle to log on via p

Question

Official Solution

RUCKUS Unleashed Multi-Site Manager (UMM)

Are you looking to upgrade the base OS from CentOS 6 to 7 or a supported Linux platform? I can't install any packages on the 2.4.0.0.25 version because I used the ova in the downloaded files section.

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More