Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
UMM Roadmap

I am not seeing a version of UMM past 2.4 which was released in 2020. Is this product still under active development and is there a schedule for a newer release?

Question

Network and Access Point Basic Knowledge

Hello Ruckus Community, somehow I read a forum entry somewhere pointing out, that there's better hardware than Ubiquity Unify AP. So I went on and got myself a Ruckus H320 and a R510 installed, running with Unleashed firmware. Now, after a few months, I need to confess, the possibilities are o

Question

I have R510 I am sick and tired of shitty firmware! Which Firmware is most stable?

I have R510 I am sick and tired of shitty firmware! At this point I don't care about features I just want this to work without constantly loosing connections and rebooting! Which Firmware is most stable? I have 3 of the AP as part of my Lennar Home and I am highly regretting that install! 

Question

Unleashed 20.10.10.5.x + Mesh + Rachio (DHCP broadcast bit)

I have an interesting problem that seems to be present in the 200.10.10.5.x (x=229 or 246) release. My Ruckus network consists of 3x hardwired 750's and 1x mesh connected R720. The R720 only serves a handful of clients in and around my detached garage, one of whom is a Rachio irrigation controller.

Question

Can you correct incorrect/invalid boarddata with a completely different model?

I have an R610 access point that will ends up in a reboot loop (its NOT an R710, as it thinks..) the moment that its given configuration (or so I suspect). The odd bits are that the device seems to have written, at some point, that its an R710 instead of the R610 that it is. At login, the "motd" s

Question

Some clients connecting to really far AP

Hello All i currently have 3 AP at my house, home is about 4500 sqft, i have a R710 upstairs, and a R710 (master) downstairs, I Also have an R510 on a garage. For some reason few of my wireless devices are connecting to the R510 when the R710 is next to them... For example i have there is an Ecobee

Question

SNMP v3 Upgrade Bug

Hello, If you have SNMPv3 enabled, after a firmware upgrade and reboot the device stops responding. It is easy to restore it, you just have to uncheck "Enable SNMPv3 Agent", save, then check "Enable SNMPv3 Agent", and save again. I was hoping someone could mark it a bug and fix. :) Dan PS:

Question

Unleashed firmware 200.10.10.5.246

any idea where can i download this 200.10.10.5.246 , i have 4 AP , now 2 AP is on this version (which included the master) , another 2 is not , when i try to click on update it    Error as below AP does not match firmware , so what i did , i chose online upgrade , please view the last s

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More