Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
ICX 7150 + r510 help!

Bought a home with an ICX 7150 and 3 R510s. I forget what I did but I was able to get the APs on ruckus unleashed and set up a SSID. I bought another r510(4th AP) for a dead spot and plugged it into the ICX 7150. I opened up ruckus unleashed and do not see the 4th AP. The ICX 7150 is also not on the

Question

Login

I cannot remember my login information to my Ruckus after my Amazon guy set me up? Still waiting for an engineer to call me to assist.  Please help,

Question

A problem of election new master after a entirely reboot of all

HI. I tested a failover and takeover of unleashed aps. However, it did not meet our expectations. In my lab, I deployed two ap; a H510 and a H320;, and configured static ip address on each. I did master setup to H510 and member setup to H320. Once I confirmed all aps were good working, went dow

Question

No support need help!!!!

I can’t get anyone from ruckus to return my calls. Put in a case. I can’t work. Does anyone know how to disconnect everything from the hub and set up individual modem and router. Just not use ruckus or the access points?

Question

Mixing R850 with R710's (Unleashed)

Can the wifi6 AP's be mixed with the R710 on the Unleashed platorm. Trying to wrap my head around how that could work.  I'd hate to have to replace 7 AP's.

Question

unleashed problem

Hi if are any way too factory the access point unleashed?

Question

Log/data dictionary

Hi everyone, Our SIEM team is having trouble interpreting the logs that are sent from our Ruckus Unleashed APs. Does anyone know/have a data dictionary that explains the log format, fields and other information captured? Thanks!

Question

Cant get into my R710 for Unleased Update

Hello All, So I have updated several R610 APs to the unleashed firmware. I'm not trying to do it with an R710 but Im unable to get into the UI on the r710. These updates are being done on standalone units, directly connected by network cable to a PC where the firmware update has been downloaded. o

Question

AP phone home

i wanna flash on a few R310 and R610 from standalone (or sz or zd) to unleashed firmware but i still wanna make them phone home so i can still see them, how can i do this?

Question

R320 Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233

Good morning, I have  a No. 4 R320 in unleashed mode (fw: 200.9.10.4.233), I added an R310 (fw: 200.6.10.1.308) but the controller says "Not Supported". The web page of R320 says "Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes", how can I solve? Thank you.

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More