Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
Guest network related question

Hello! I have a guest network at home and this network is for work related devices too. There was a time when i separated the two networks, but i had to rationalize my networks, so i decided to make one network instead of two. Is there any way to grant definite access for the work related devices?

Question

Asking help to create a wifi network using DPSK

Hello! I hope somebody can help me out! I'd like to convert one of my wifi network from PSK to DPSK. I'm using a ruckus r710 AP unleashed. I'v read some ruckus articles, and even watched not just the Ruckus Education "DPSK WLAN Configuration Release 18.02" video but a Polish Language video on Youtu

Question

ICX7150 switches stuck "Connecting" if super-user password enabled

Good evening, I am hoping you all have a workaround for this.We have Unleashed version 200.9.10.4.212 running at a client site. I have noticed that the switches will join Unleashed without a problem with no super-user password set, but will fail to connect if defined. The site is currently having is

Question

Separate 2.4 vs 5ghz SSID's

I'm replacing 3-4 Pakedge WX-1's in my home with Unleashed R710's.  I want to use the same SSID's so that I don't have to reconnect a gazillion devices.  I'm a step above novice when it comes to networking and typically know what I need to know to perform my job.  This one has me stumped.  How to I

Question

R850 CTL LED Flashing then auto reboots

One of my R850’s has its ctl led flashing then reboots itself in a continuous loop. Any thoughts? 

Question

ICX-7150-24P switch disconnected from Unleashed / Won't 'fully' join?

I have a ICX Switch and a R710, the R710 is the Unleashed master and I've recently gone through the steps to upgrade the ICX from FI08070 to FI08090j, The Unleashed Master successfully changed the password on the ICX switch and can see the switch, but shows it as disconnected with a status of "Conne

Question

Realistic 5Ghz speed of 'one-hop' mesh unleashed R310

Hi, My ISP has a max download of 300 Mbit.  The R310 Unleashed (5Ghz) has a max throughput of 867 Mbit. I have one location where a wired connection seems unrealistic.  What will be the realistic max speed to be achieved on the R310 unleashed, when meshing 1 hop? If speed will be reduc

Question

Configurable Unleashed Notifications on iOS

Feature request for Unleashed iOS app: Currently there's no way (that I know of) to configure what notifications occur within the app. So far I get notifications for "AP Offline" "AP Online" "Favorite Client Online" and "Favorite Client Offline". I'd like to setup a notification for "New client join

Idea

• 

Acknowledged

Used R510 - No Webui or SSH Access

Good day, Acquired a pair of R510's, both should still be working. Customer's previous IT had them both working.  2.4 and 5.0 GHz lights lit up, no other Ruckus equipment or software onsite.  Powered via POE Injectors. We did not have admin access on these devices, customer replaced them

Question

Ruckus Unleashed's AP Conflict Handling

If I have a running unleashed wifi config with R510 (CONFIG A), and suddenly I plug an AP (either master or member) from another running network (CONFIG B) into same LAN a. will the configuration (CONFIG B) of the new added AP being overwritten with the running config (CONFIG A)? b. are there any

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More