Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••
A
802.1X using EAP TLS

RADIUS Client: Ruckus R710 Unleashed RADUIS server with NPS - Windows Server 2016 When I configure the AAA Servers on unleashed and set TLS to enable the shared secret greys out and is inaccessible.  How can I know the shared secret so I can configure that on the RADUIS server?  

Question

Accepted Solution

Specify DPSK passphrase instead of randomly generating it

I would like to create DPSKs with specific passphrases in the internal database of my Unleashed R850. I cannot use the passphrases randomly assigned by the DPSK batch generation tool. Unfortunately, I've been unable to find a way to specify the passphrase to use when creating a DPSK. Any assistance

Question

R720 intermittent signal after upgrade

I have an R720 which was running on 200.8.10.3.278 without any kind of issues. After I upgrade to 200.9.10.4.233 the signal is very intermittent, at the point I rolled back to 200.8.10.278. Do any of you are having this issue? Any actual solution for this situation?

Question

Can't find my network after completing the setup wizard

After completing the Ruckus set up wizard, I finally come to the "Congratulations" screen. Once I clicked "Finish" I still cannot seem to find the network that I JUST set up. Please help!

Question

• 

Answered

T610 stuck in recover-me SSID Un-leashed

T610 running 200.9.10.4.233 Had it up and running for one day with a R610 and then stopped working.  Was unable to console or see the SSID broadcasting and not able to find the IP on the network. I did a Hard-Rest and now I am seeing a recover-me SSID  It's asks for password and the SN do

Question

SNMP UNLEASHED IN MEMBERS AP?

how enable snmp in not master? or idea for know clients connect to aps, individual counters

Question

chromebooks on unleashed

new - frustrated user of an R310 unleashed. I'm trying to get an enterprise connection for chromebook. I thought zero-it would do but see it just downloads windows exec. We are a few users and cloudpath is not viable. We have enterprise chrome lic but the deployemnt of certificates etc is a bit much

Question

Enabling / disabling SSIDs over SSH CLI in unleashed

hi, We would like to enable/disable a specific SSID during operation. Actually we build a piece of software which logs into the unleashed root ap over SSH at specific times. The goal is to block some clients at specific times. I know we can also do this with a timetable in the web ui, but then we wo

Question

ruckus unleashed 200.2 version R510

Dear sirs. Is there any posibility to get Unleashed 200.2 version for Ruckus R510? thx in advance...

Question

Guest network related question

Hello! I have a guest network at home and this network is for work related devices too. There was a time when i separated the two networks, but i had to rationalize my networks, so i decided to make one network instead of two. Is there any way to grant definite access for the work related devices?

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More