Unleashed

Unleashed

Unleashed

• •••

Official Solution

Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 firmware

Hi all, I see that unleashed firmware 200.9.10.4.233 has been released if you look on the master AP via the browser. I don't yet see it on the site hence there are no release notes available yet. I succesfully upgraded my 3 ap's (2 x R710 and 1 x R610) to unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 however 2 AP's (ex

Question

Connectivity issue with Laserjet MFP M283fdw

Hi All, same install I have been referring to lately with the r550 challenges. I have got it somewhat stable now and will try updated firmware as it becomes available (200.10 next). However, I have a new Laserjet connected to the r550 unleashed network. It works, but after a while the connection dro

Question

Admin login credentials

I connected to the Ruckus using the IP address and got to the login screen. I tried using the login/password super/sp-admin, admin/sp-admin and admin/password. But none of them worked. This is for the ruckus icx 7150-c12p from Lennar. I tried the Unleased app as well and any attempt to connect to

Question

R510 Unleashed & Panasonic Mobile Softphone App

We have an old install from 4+ years ago where the clients want to use a Panasonic Mobile Softphone app. I am not 100% sure how the network is configured (we only supplied the AP). The AP is a single Ruckus Wireless R510 Unleashed (200.9.10.4.233). The clients have informed me the Softphone app w

Question

ruckus r610 unable to recognize internet

Help. I an new to Ruckus, and I cannot get the configured r610 AP to connect to the internet. I cannot for the life of me get the AP to be recognized by my AT&T modem and I have run out of ideas. Internet down: Logging into the admin portal I can see the internet is disconnected. Also when look

Question

Bought home with existing R510

Recently moved into a home with an existing R510 system installed on the ceiling. Downloaded the Unleashed app which wants to install the system.  There is no config-me SSID being broadcast.  We installed a cable modem & router which works fine.   Now what? All of the tech

Question

r510 access point => Get configuration fault error with Access points stuck in provisioning mode

I have a home network that is setup with unleashed and 2 r510 AP's Today I randomly lost internet and the logs show => Get configuration fault and the Access points are stuck in provisioning mode... I tried cycling power but it's like the configuration was removed??? I could use some insight ple

Question

Cannot get R610 up

Bought another R610 to add to the two that I already have. Cannot connect to it at all whether it is via http/ssh/ or unleashed.ruckuswireless.com. Have tried with my linux machine and windows machine, three different browsers... If I add it to my existing network it will pull an IP address from DH

Question

issue with no lan 1 qos igmp-snooping on R750

using ruckus unleashed: 200.9.10.4.233 I am I missing something with this qos igmp-snooping command or using it incorrectly? trying to disable IGMP Snooping ruckus(config)# ap-group "system default"The AP group entry 'System Default' has been loaded. To save the AP group, type 'end' or 'exit'.ruck

Question

URL Filtering license requirements

Hi, I have a small network with 3 unleashed APs. Two 720s and one 710. I bought the URL Filtering license, activated it, and bound it to an AP. However, when I turn it on I get an error. "The URL Filtering licenses on this Wireless Controller appear to have expired,valid licenses are:0-less than c

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More