Training & Certification

Training & Certification

Training & Certification

• •••
Wifi Essentials Online Course

I went through this course and passed the final exam but it is still showing that "You have SCORM packages that need attention". I look in course listing and it shows: SCORM package: Basic Wi-Fi Operation Number of attempts allowed: Unlimited Number of attempts you have made: 0 Grading method:

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Wireless Training Portal - Dec 30, 1pm PST - 2 hour Maintenance

Subject: Temporary Shut-down of the Ruckus Wireless Training Portal All, We will shut-down the Ruckus Wireless Training Portal at 1:00 PST today to update its look, feel, and functionality. This shut-down is planned and will last for up to two hours. We have personally notified in real-time all

Announcement

Get access on SmartCell Insight Server Installation and Configuration training

I would like to access on this training but I receive the message "You can't enroll yourself in this course". I need your help. Thanks.

Question

Studying RUCKUS Offline

Hi, I am Ben from Kenya. My company will soon be required to deploy and support RUCKUS equipment for our major Partner who is rolling out WiFi Solutions based on the RUCKUS platform. We are required to take the online RUCKUS Course. Unfortunately we have rather slow internet speed and a 12 minu

Question

Training Atlanta Area

Can you tell me when there will be training available in the Atlanta, GA area?

Question

Download certification

Hello everyone, I have taken the Wise L2 exam wednesday and passed it. My question is from where can I download the certification and the logo? I haven't scheduled the exam from my Ruckus account, but from Pearson Vue directly. I am enrolled in the wise level 2 course, but I can't see anything rela

Question

Wifi Technicians needed

iBid is the UKs leading provider of Silent Auction technology to the charity sector www.ibid-events.com. We are always looking for experienced wifi technicians to help set up our Ruckus networks. If you are interested in finding out more, please email jorge@ibid-events.com.

Idea

level 1 Exam

Hi I tried first time for this exam and after sitting in the exam i found out there are only 50% questions came from the wifi essential course and rest of the questions are about zD and product description etc. which i did not see in the videos of essential. Now my question is , do i have to finis

Question

Received error when paid for exam

Hello I just pad for the WiSE 1 exam and received the following message: An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card. Thi

Question

email receipt

I signed up for the test, but it sent my receipt to an @rwbigdog.com address instead of my actual email address. Is there a way to get that forwarded to me? thank you, Jeremy

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More