Training & Certification

Training & Certification

Training & Certification

• •••
certification ruckus

what is differente certification ruckus ?

Question

• 

Answered

SmartZone SE & Partner Assessment – Accreditation Exam

I took SmartZone SE & Partner Assessment – Accreditation Exam, however i not sure whether i pass or not as it do not show any result there. How many attempt can we try on it ? I emailed to trainingsupport@ruckuswireless.com but no any response for almost 2 weeks, is the email still alive ?

Question

Hello I would like to know the WISE Level 2 which is stopped, has been replaced by what WISE.

Hello I would like to know the WISE Level 2 which is stopped, has been replaced by what WISE.

Question

WiSE Level 1 Questions

hi.....can someone tell me  about the Questions in Wise Level 1 , is there any reference , ??

Question

• 

Answered

WiSE Level 2 training material

Is there any training material for the WiSE Level 2 course? I'm not seeing any after I enroll in the course.

Question

System Engineering Essentials Technologies exam

Hello, I am currently studying your online videos to prepare System Engineering Essentials Technologies exam. If I pay for the online test, do I have to take it immediately or can I take it at is the number o attempt is illimited ? Thank you

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus WiSE Level 1

Hello, I appeared for the Ruckus WiSE Level 1 exam and passed with 83% score but cannot see my score or did not receive my certificate. It looks like I have not done it.  Any way to get my Certifcate other than reappearing ?  Await reply ThanksSven i. A. tsbkorsch28.01.2016 now all is gone..what ́s

Question

Issue+Login+Training+Portal

I cannot log into the training portal. Did something changed recently? I already send an e-mail to trainingsupport@ruckuswireless.com and training@ruckuswireless.com (according to the KB article https://support.ruckuswireless.com/answers/000001929 ) but did not receive any answer yet (after 24 h

Question

• 

Answered

Passed Ruckus Sales Expert Exam did not get Certificate

Hello.. I appeared for the Ruckus Sales Expert (REx) exam and passed with 80% score but due to some screwup cannot see my score or did not receive my certificate. Any way to get my Certifcate other than reappearing ? Await reply Thanks and Rgds Santosh

Question

Information about WiSE level 1 exam needed

Hello, I am currently watching your online videos to prepare for the exam. Is there a difference between the $150 online test and the $250 pearson view exams? If I pay for the online test, do I have to take it immediately or can I take it at a later time. I saw in a previous post here that you c

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More