Skip to main content
Training and Certifications

Training and Certifications

RUCKUS Training offers product training to solution partners and end customers

• •••
Ruckus Wireless Training Portal - Dec 30, 1pm PST - 2 hour Maintenance

Subject: Temporary Shut-down of the Ruckus Wireless Training Portal All, We will shut-down the Ruckus Wireless Training Portal at 1:00 PST today to

Announcement

Get access on SmartCell Insight Server Installation and Configuration training

I would like to access on this training but I receive the message "You can't enroll yourself in this course". I need your help. Thanks.

Question

Studying RUCKUS Offline

Hi, I am Ben from Kenya. My company will soon be required to deploy and support RUCKUS equipment for our major Partner who is rolling out WiFi Solut

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

david_feasey 

6 years ago

Question

Training Atlanta Area

Can you tell me when there will be training available in the Atlanta, GA area?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

edward_stiles 

6 years ago

Question

Download certification

Hello everyone, I have taken the Wise L2 exam wednesday and passed it. My question is from where can I download the certification and the logo? I hav

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

victor_tort 

6 years ago

Question

Wifi Technicians needed

iBid is the UKs leading provider of Silent Auction technology to the charity sector www.ibid-events.com. We are always looking for experienced wifi te

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mark_worrall 

6 years ago

Idea

level 1 Exam

Hi I tried first time for this exam and after sitting in the exam i found out there are only 50% questions came from the wifi essential course and r

Question

Received error when paid for exam

Hello I just pad for the WiSE 1 exam and received the following message: An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. A

Question

email receipt

I signed up for the test, but it sent my receipt to an @rwbigdog.com address instead of my actual email address. Is there a way to get that forwarded

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jeremy_overbay 

7 years ago

Question

Issue with WISE test question

Hello, In the WiSE course, there is a diagram that explains the LED ZF AP 2741 DIR LED states. It says Green + Non-Flashing means ZD Connected=Yes a

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

7 years ago

Question

• 

Answered