Switches

Switches

Switches

• •••
Uplink goes down when AP plugged into switch

New to Ruckus switches. Have an ICX 7650 with one uplink to an Extreme switch. ICX is managed by a SZ100.  When I plug in a Ruckus R650 to a port on the ICX switch, 1 gig or 2.5 gig port, the uplink port goes down.  Show Interface says port 1/2/1 is blocking but gives no indication of why

Question

L3 config

Hi guys, I have conf icx 48 on L3 firmware as it shows here: telnet@ICX7150-24P Router(config)#sh runCurrent configuration:!ver 08.0.90jT213!stack unit 1 module 1 icx7150-24p-poe-port-management-module  module 2 icx7150-2-copper-port-2g-module  module 3 icx7150-4-sfp-plus-port-40g-modu

Question

ICX 7250 Enclosure Screw Specifications

Hello Ruckus Community, I am looking for the enclosure screw specifications for the ICX 7250 so I can purchase additional screws. I couldn't find the information in the documentation. Does anyone know what the specifications are? In addition, is it a specialty screw that I need to purchase directly

Question

Inter-VLAN Routing to Untagged Interfaces

Hello All - Relatively new to VLANs and am building upon a setup from a previous employee. Initial question: How do I make a device which is untagged in a non-default VLAN be able communicate with the other VLANS? More Details: Our school district has a single core district router, with indivi

Question

Accepted Solution

ICX 7550 web-management support is not available for this device?

I've been trying to enable web management on an ICX7550-48ZP without any luck. At best, when web-management is enabled for HTTP I get a web page with just the message "Web-management support is not available for this device". If I enable web-management over HTTPS then I get a connection closed inst

Question

Icx7150-c12p will no power up

Switch will not power up. No LEDs no humming. Nothing. Is there any way to bring this back to life? Or is it just dead? Thx, Scott

Question

• 

Answered

Enable Password Fiasco

Hi All, I'm working with a client who recently let go of their network engineer and hired our company to help with managing their network. It appears that the enable password they were given by the engineer as he left is not the actual enable password, which leaves us in a bit of a situation. 

Question

Accepted Solution

FCS error on Ruckus Switch

Hi. I have 7150 C12 connected (powering 11W) to the Unifi USW Flex and Unifi powering 3 security cameras. Every day, the Ruckus switch shows only 1 FCS error, sometimes 1 Giant error too. I swapped cables, connectors and tried different ports, but every day I get the same error. Does anyone have any

Question

Accepted Solution

How can I make it invisible SNMP: Auth. failure, intruder IP log message on ICX

*Here is an example of a logs contains SNMP authentication failure. Apr 20 14:47:03:I:SNMP: Auth. failure, intruder IP: 104.206.128.xxApr 20 14:10:13:I:SNMP: Auth. failure, intruder IP:  170.130.187.xxApr 20 14:03:04:I:SNMP: Auth. failure, intruder IP:  104.140.188.xxApr 20 13:57:19:I:SNM

Question

Send radius accounting interim-updates when User-Name Changes

Hello, I am trying to configure ICX7450 with FortiGate Firewall Radius SSO. It is working ok for most of the cases. The only problem I have is on Windows 10 domain computer using User or computer authentication dot1x. The behaviour is as fallows: 1. The computer authenticates with the Computer Domai

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More