Switches

Switches

Switches

• •••
Y

Accepted Solution

CX 7250-48P switch POE problem

Dear All, Hope all find in good health. One of my ICX 7250-48P switch is equipped with VOIP phone , POE is working great and stability . Last 2 week ago Switch POE function is suddenly stop but all config and switch function is working as usual. i try to reload switch and inline power disabl

Question

Accepted Solution

How to Install ICX Switch in Emulator Software

Hi All, i would like to create testing environment for ICX SW and Zone Controller but I don't know to Install that particular device in Emulator Software (GNS3) . If you have any idea please share for my testing . Thanks You.

Question

ICX7150-48zp : LLDP MED Voice policy UNKNOWN for MiVoice Connect phones on 2.5G ports

I have a support ticket open with our vendor, but I'm hoping others have seen and resolved my issue.I'm deploying Mitel 69XX series phones to several new stacks of icx7150 switches (a mix of 48zp and 48pf).  I'm using LLDP MED network policies to set the voice vlan and qos setting.  This is working

Question

Accepted Solution

Configure 802.1x auth on 7150 stacks

I need to get 802.1x auth configured on all of our ICX 7150 switches, and am reading through the documentation trying to learn. I came across this in the Security Guide/Flexible Authentication section: "Before authentication is enabled on a port, the port can belong to any VLAN, including the sys

Question

ICX 7250 ARP and IP Source Binding Problem

Hello, I have following problem when enter this: CUS(config)#arp 95.183.181.254 00e0.4c68.0b7d ethernet 5/1/13ADD static arp 95.183.181.254 -> 00e0.4c68.0b7d -> 1/2/5 (VRF: 0)Error - ip address not directly connected I want to bind my pc ip address with that mac address on 13th port.

Question

Accepted Solution

ICX-7750 SSH sessions terminate unexpectedly several times in a row

This is an intermittent issue. Our 7750 switch will unexpectedly terminate a authenticated SSH session, sometimes several times in a row. Debugging SSH sessions show the log: Security: SSH logout by un-authenticated SSH user from src IP x.x.x.x from src MAC xxxx.xxxx.xxxx from PRIVILEGED EXEC mod

Question

Official Solution

ICX7250 Stack Offset Problem

Hello, During interactive stacking, I get this error: You selected 8 unit(s): #1: ID=2, #2: ID=3, #3: ID=4, #4: ID=5, #5: ID=6, #6: ID=7, #7: ID=8, #8: ID=9,T=2h5m50.7: Error! stack interactive-setup option 2: link 9/2/1 to 1/2/4 has different offset. On ports 9/2/1, 9/2/2 and 1/2/3, 1/2/4 th

Question

Official Solution

Loop Detection Problem in Stack

Hello, I have 2 stakcs. One of them has 9 switches and another one has 11 switches. I activate loop detection for all vlans. When I connect my uplink to stack masters, there is no problem. Loop detection works. But when I connect uplink to another stack members and I make a loop, loop dete

Question

Accepted Solution

how i configure multiple vlans in a port in a Ruckus 7150-c12p switch

Hi, i have the need, to make a 3 vlans configuration in a single port because we have a H510 Ruckus AP, and we need to have 2 SSID in a diferent vlans and we dont know how i can configure the port. thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

ICX7150 vlan setup

My current setup: [AttGateway] --> [Asus Router] --> [UDM-Pro (VLANS)] --> [Unifi AP (VLANS)] My desired setup: [AttGateway] --> [Asus Router] -LAG-> [ICX7150 (VLANS)] --> [Unifi AP (VLANS)] --> [UDM-Pro (Home lab VLANS)] I am working on setting up a home lab and would l

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More