Switches

Switches

Switches

• •••
R
xCAT: flash_get_next_file_in_dir: Failed to get stat of

hi!! I have an icx7150 managed with cloud service and has the following problem in order to boot the device, i need to connect with the console cable.. and hit enter... (the system is waiting for it, and wont boot unless i connect) if I run the show config I get this INFO: empty config dat

Question

Official Solution

Start spanning tree on this VLAN/VLAN-group would exceed the maximum stp instance 32 limit

Hi Folks I'm using SmartZone to manage my switches and I use quite a few VLAN's in my network. I keep hitting this error.  can I increase this limit so I can use all of my VLANS without it moaning at me? I can't find anything obvious, I did a command to use in the CLI but I'm assuming th

Question

Accepted Solution

new firmware 09.0.00 issue for upgradation

hi Team, i am using ICX7450 switch with L3 feature. now before start the upgradation i am using the below version. SPR08090d.bin (UFI) SW: Version 08.0.90dT213 Compressed Secondary Boot Code size = 786944, Version:10.1.15T215 (spz10115) after i upgraded the flash from 08.0.90d to 09.0.00T213.&nb

Question

Issue with pre-configuring R500 APs

Hi - I'm having an issue with trying to get a few R500 APs to preconfigure (in my office) for connection to a ZF3050 controller at another location. Typically I'm able to run putty, connect/log into the device, and run the command "set director IP 192.168.25.50, it says it needs to reboot, and it's

Question

Official Solution

Viewing few interfaces mac address with 1 command

Hi!Is there any way to show MAC addresses from- for example, 5 interfaces?"show mac ethernet 1/1/1 to 1/1/4" is not workingIs there any other way?

Question

Official Solution

Lease-binding database full, no empty entries found

Hi,we have facing issue every day as Lease-binding database full in Ruckus ICX 7450 switch.this is reason so many our client not able to connect with network due to this issue. when i manually enter the command in the switch for flush the entire database- L3_SW_ICX7450#clear ip dhcp-server binding

Question

Split Internet bandwidth with two port

Hi Team, we have 100 Mbps ILL Link with 5 usable public IPs which is given by ISP. now ILL link has terminated in our firewall and we have used it. now my requirement is, we want to split bandwidth with two port in ICX switch. ILL link have terminated in Port No 1/1/24 connected our Firewall in

Question

Accepted Solution

Getting 500 error on updating the port name using ruckus ICX API

Hi Guys, I am getting a 500 error on updating the port name on the ruckus ICX switch using API calls. Response from the API : {"timestamp":1628163014255,"path":"/switchm/api/v8_1/portSettings/abcd2-db4f-4e54-bea7-c8d7109efrca/","status":500,"error":"Internal Server Error","message":null} 

Question

ICX switch "connecting"

Please help. I have two AP that are working. However all ethernet ports that are connected to switch are not working. When i log into the switch it says "SSH service is not enabled on ICX 192.168.1.250. Please manually enable it on ICX." Please help me fix

Question

Console cabel

The console cable shipped with the switches it’s not useful please change it to type c cable

Idea

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More