Switches

Switches

Switches

• •••
S
Ruckus ICX 7450 false alert for BGP peering

We have a pair of Ruckus ICX 7450 switches that are running a router software that has multiple BGP peerings established and working without any issues, these switches also have SNMP service enabled which triggers any events on the device and send that alert to monitoring systems. We keep receiving

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MCT with LR Transceivers

Hi, as I have not found a clear answer from the MCT Documents. Is it possible to use LR Transceivers for the ICL Connection of an MCT instead of DAC Cables? I was unable to find a definitive source for it. I expect it to work, as it does work for Stacking and for MCT only a static LAG is requir

Question

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150 FIRMWARE QUESTION

Hi everyone, I have an ICX 7150 running version 08.0.95 routing version on both flash partitions (primary and secondary).  So, Can I change it to or upgrade it to SPS (L2/Switch) version only?

Question

Accepted Solution

Stacking two ICX 7550

Hi, I'm planning to stack two CS ICX 7550 for redundancy links to Access switches , my question is, it will be necessary to have duplicate DAC cable for redundancy or just one cable is enough ?

Question

Official Solution

Ruckus icx 7150 fails to start(CRITICAL: Failed to do SIL Init, error: -1)

Ruckus icx 7150 fails to start. The following is an error message ICX7150-24 Copper (Non-POE), P1SYS CPLD VER: 0x0 Released Ver: 0x27 Crashkernel Disableddevice 0 offset 0xbfe00, size 0x200device 0 offset 0x0, size 0xc0000Enter 'b' to stop at boot monitor:  0device 0 offset 0x0, size 0xc0000B

Question

ICX7150-C12P 10G SFP+ license

Hi there, I just purchased an open-box ICX7150-C12P, but it turns out that there isn't a 10G license on there. How do I go about upgrading this license? Currently: show license is showing Unit License Name L3 Premium Port Speed Upgrade Speed Ports MACsec 1 2X1G No

Question

I have an ICX 7150-C12P and the PoE has switched off.

I have an ICX 7150-C12P. The power was out for several hours and when it came back on the PoE wasn't active. I have done the factory reset about a dozen times and I can't get it back. I've read all these complex instructions on finding IP address, using a terminal prompt etc etc etc. Unfortunately a

Question

• 

Answered

7150 no POE to APs

Why is my switch not powering the access points?

Question

What code should I run on my ICX? Check the Target Path Selection Guide!

Hey All, Have you ever wondered what code Ruckus officially recommends you run on your ICX? You are in luck. We have a Target Path Selection Guide that is a great starting point for most customers. While this document will not cover every single scenario or customer, it is what you should referen

RUCKUS Self-Help

Official Solution

Is there a Ruckus Virtual Machine available to learn the ICX FastIron 09.0 software?

Would like to test a lab before deploying in production before our switches arrive as a GNS3 or VM for labbing. Can you provide guidance on what options are available?

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More