Switches

Switches

Switches

• •••
L

Official Solution

How do you disable fanless mode on a ICX 7150?

I am new to working with Ruckus switches. We purchased one and I am trying it out as well as it's features.  I enabled fanless mode and am wondering if there is a command to disable it without factory defaulting the switch.  Any advice is appreciated.

Question

ICX7150-C08P SFP Uplink problem

Hi guys! I have a partner configuring 7150-C08P (running 8.0.91t) connect to 7150-24P (.90d). It works if using RJ45 ports to connect. When using SFP 1G, the C08P end is up, -24P end is down (same result with all port). They use a 7150-12P to test with 7150-24P and everything is fine. Any suggestio

Question

Routing Public LAN (/28 block) over Peer to Peer (/29 Block) Gateway Connection

Comcast ran an EDI circuit (Metro Fiber) to our office. They originally gave us. /29 block but we needed additional public addresses. I am able to assign any of the useable addresses from the /29 block and use the gateway that is in the same subnet without any issues. What is new for me and where I

Question

Accepted Solution

Non-blocking throughput?

What is the Non-blocking throughput of the ICX7150-24P (or any ICX switch)? Can't find this anywhere. The data sheet mentions Non-blocking throughput, but that's it. I assume that means that the switches have a Non-blocking design, but hoping to confirm that.  Thank you.

Question

ICX7250 , port security: mac address is refreshed on interface and not moved...

Hi, since last december I have this security warning on our ICX 7250 switches where port security is enabled, its happening randomly on some ports.It's not a "violation", but a "refreshed" ?!?Example of today:W:Security: Port Security secure MAC address xxxx.xxxx.9c91 is refreshed on interface ether

Question

ICX 7150 Switch Layer 2

Hi, I have a new Layer 2 ICX 7150 switch and I want to connect it to 6 access points Ruckus R550. what I want to ask is how to configure the syntax to connect the switch to the access point, because here I am familiar with Cisco's device settings. Here is the configuration I want to plan to do: #c

Question

Problem routing public lan out over peer to peer up block with gateway

Issue routing public lan up block to peer to peer block with gateway

Question

Accepted Solution

stacking over copper ICX 7250

hello All, can we do a stacking if we connect copper transceiver to uplink port on ICX7250-48P-2X10G ??  

Question

stackwise virtual

Good afternoon Ruckus forum Nice to greet you, I have a specific question about the technology that Cisco handles called virtual stackwise, in RUCKUS we have something similar? Also consider which switch models we can perform virtual stacking on. I appreciate the support

Question

Does ICX 7250s support SFP+ from other vendor such Aruba

Does ICX 7250s support  SFP+ from other vendor such Aruba 

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More