Switches

Switches

Switches

• •••
D
ICX7250P POE Daughterboard Replacement?

HiI have obtained a ICX7250P with 08.0.95ba Firmware The switch works normally, but the POE Module Reports:- Severe Error - Module Failed to Init. I have reloaded the Boot, Image and POE Firmware with no effect. The switch works normally, the POE module fails to initialise. On closer internal ins

Question

SSH Stops after 2 weeks

We have multiple ICX 7750 and 7450 in our DCs. Randomly we get SSH failing after approx 2 to 4 weeks. To fix we have to go to DC and console onto device and apply crypto zeroise then crypto generate CLI commands. This is impacting and time consuming. Any ideas why it is doing this? Code version is 8

Question

How do I check for ECMP with ebgp?

Hi all, I've enabled ip load sharing globally as well as maximum-paths in ebgp itself.  Checking my route table, I see only one route to my destination.  If I disable the ports, the secondary route does insert itself in the table.  Is this expected behavior for ECMP over ebgp?&nb

Question

Switch not getting configuration from SmartZone

We are using a SmartZone 100 to manage our APs and are now installing ICX 7650 switches to run multi-gig APs. These are the first Ruckus switches we have and I am having issues with them getting the configuration from the SZ. SZ is on version 5.2.1.0.515 Switch version is TNS08095a I have setup swi

Question

Cloud Support for 7250/7450 Series

We have 16 7250/7450 switches in our network. None are stacked, all spread throughout campus. We also have 40 R710 APs on a ZD1200 controller. We are evaluating migrating this to Ruckus Cloud. For the APs, we will either keep the 710s or possibly migrate to WiFi6 APs (all or some). This part is c

Question

ICX Switches - Integrate with Ruckus Cloud platform?

Can the ICX switches fully integrate with Ruckus Cloud?I have been using the Ruckus cloud platform and wanted to know if the ICX switches could be managed via the cloud portal?I have found some info about ZD integration but don't seem to be able to find any info relating to the Cloud. ThanksPhil

Question

ICX Upgrade HTTP Request Failed

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade via https with command copy https flash The file is no issue when I'm opened with browser and download directly to computer, but at switch I got error message HTTP Request Failed for Request ID: 1. Response Code: 404 Right now I'm using firmware SPR08092d and want to u

Question

There is any password restriction for ssh in ICX7150/7250 switches?

We have a new standard from our Project Managers regarding users passwords in ICX7150/7250 Switches. They want us to use something like !P@ssw0rd! (with some characters between exclamation mark) but is not working for SSH. They works with the ! as enable password.I removed the first ! and it worked.

Question

Accepted Solution

Ruckus branded software on Brocade branded ICX 7xxx hardware?

It's such a long story about why, but I have a pair or Brocade ICX 7450-24 switches that were never deployed that I'm just rolling out now. I'd love to update the firmware first, but it appears Ruckus has taken over Brocade. Show version provides, among other things: SW: Version 08.0.20T213. So tha

Question

ICX6450-48 showing Error: I2C access failed for device 0x2f

Hello, This is a NOS switch that I just purchased. I updated the FW using the configuration file (in 08030h, so FI08030h_Manifest.txt) through the console. All went well and I reset the switch. Problems started when I moved the switch from the bench to the rack. The above message shows up in the co

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More