Switches

Switches

Switches

• •••
N
ICX Switches - Port Name or Tags?

Hi All, New to the Ruckus ICX line and Ruckus Cloud... so pardon my "freshie-ness" :) If I wanted to be able to identify a port on my ICX7650 by what is plugged into it, am I better off using the "name" field or the "tags" field on the port? (assuming Tags is different than VLAN tags on the port, s

Question

Official Solution

ICX 7150 Stack broke after upgrade. Shows 0000.0000.0000 for macs

From Unit 1 Current stack management MAC is c0c5.208f.b839SSH@SEBHSAvigilon#show runCurrent configuration:!ver 08.0.90dT211!stack unit 1 module 1 icx7150-24p-poe-port-management-module  module 2 icx7150-2-copper-port-2g-module  module 3 icx7150-4-sfp-plus-port-40g-module  priority 20

Question

Brocade to Dell switch lag issue

Having issues configuring a new Dynamic Lag between Brocade ICX 6610 to Dell s4112t-on, both switches on the latest firmware. Configuration looks good on both sides but no success.  I have tested the Dell switch to a cisco switch I had recently taken out of service and that lag works.  I

Question

Accepted Solution

Ruckus Connection with Fibre network

I have a Ziply-FIber ethernet cable coming into my home. Can I connect this directly to the ICX 7150 or do I need to get through a router?

Question

Accepted Solution

Upgrading Firmware ICX from SmarZone, is it wipe the ICX configuration?

Hi all, I want to upgrade the ICX firmware and there are many switch with across location (more than 100 units). Is the configuration will be wipe/removed when I upgrade the firmware from the SmartZone? (beside the Backup and Restore config) Thanks

Question

Does ICX Ruckus switches support finisar sfp ?

Does ICX Ruckus switches support finisar sfp ?

Question

Accepted Solution

Help with ICX 7150s and stp deployment

Hey guys. I'm about to replace our current network switches (HPs) with brocade icx 7150 and I need your help. Here is my scenario: ICX 6430-48 (stack): this is the core or distribution switch (this is going to stay in place until I replace the access switches) Port 2/1/33 is tagged in all vlans (2,

Question

How to use Server based DHCP with ICX switches

Hi, currently trying to get dhcp to work with a few new 7150's we dhcp running on one of our server connected to the primary switch. We have multiple subnets for various areas. but can figure out how to use the switch as a relay for dhcp.

Question

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150 VLAN 1

Hi, I'm new to icx's. I have a 7150-24P. I'm trying to configure ethernet 1/1/24 as the uplink port so I tagged in all vlans except vlan1 (default vlan, which I don't use). When I run sh runn this is showing on vlan 1, is this normal or is there something wrong? I don't want or need to use vlan 1 a

Question

VLAN 1 is not working on stack mode

Dear All, First off please excuses me English isn't my native language. We have two of Brocade ICX7250-48P stacked, the idea behind is to accomplish a failover , whenever switch one is down we will remain online because each server will have two ports connected to each switch. the issue is Switch nu

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More