Switches

Switches

Switches

• •••
RUCKUS ICX

Hi, everybody, i have a question about the RUCKUS ICX Stack.i have a new Stack with two switches and the sw show me three switches. The ID 3 ist show as a member and it is reserved. How can i delete this ID3

Question

ICX 7150 - dumb switch default password

I've installed a couple of Ruckus ICX 7150 switches with no configuration and I would like to configure them remotely but when I ssh in, it wants a password which I never set.  Suggestions?

Question

ICX 6450 VLAN Help

Hey all, My network currently consists of a pfsense firewall, ubiquiti 8 port switch, and an R610 AP. I've been slowly moving away from ubiquiti products and picked up an icx 6450-48p switch to replace what I have. The issue I've been having, and it's 100% because of my lack of knowledge on how to

Question

ICX 6610 debug information

Hello, I have a ICX 6610 and when I did a show debug command, it always have that: Debug message destination: Consolevtable_sync debug enabled for all portsvtable_sync debug enabled for port INVALID Even if I do a undebug all, I have always vtable_sync debug.  What is that?  How remove

Question

Problem with ICX6610 SSH connexion

Hello, I have a ICX6610 configured with SSH. Everything works fine since last week.  Unable to connect with our account via Tacacs+ server.   Only the local account works.  All my others switches are OK and works fine.  So it's not the tacacs server.  And if I look int

Question

Accepted Solution

Auto configured excluded-address in DHCP Pool, this is any bugs or what in the ver 08.0.90dT213

Hi Team, we are using ICX 7450 with ver 08.0.90dT213. we have facing issue of excluded-address in All DHCP pool. we have configured specific range in excluded-address but after few days automatically configured one by one ip address as a excluded-address in running configuration. configuration- i

Question

issues with ICX 1750 C12P

I have an ICX 1750 c12P that seems to be brain dead? The syst LED is amber, is that normal? I thought it should be green? None of the status LEDs are on, pressing the status button nothing happens. I tried to do a factory reset per the manual, (hold reset button down while applying power), all t

Question

Am I able to get my secondary boot code to primary?

Hi all, Running a Ruckus ICX7150-C12-POE and I followed the upgrade process from https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/fastiron-08090-upgradeguide/page/GUID-5DD7EE86-6988-4CA7-81D2-22EA77BD1992.html to upgrade to 08.0.90j on my switch. After copying over the image to the secondary and rebooting my swi

Question

Unable to boot image to Ruckus ICX 7150

Hi Everyone, Please help me about booting image from USB or TFTP server to Ruckus ICX 7150. This issue arised when I deleted flash of both primary and secondary with reload  while trying to upgrade image on this new Ruckus switch.. I tried both methods but in vain.  Please advice. Advance Thanks.

Question

Connecting 7150-c12p directly to modem while in router mode

My current configuration of ruckus icx 7150-c12p is, ISP modem -> router -> ruckus icx 7150-c12p -> AP. I feel router is adding additional latency so I want to try without out router, then I came across the following blog: https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/conversations/ruckus-icx-switches

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More