Switches

Switches

Switches

• •••
B

Accepted Solution

Auto configured excluded-address in DHCP Pool, this is any bugs or what in the ver 08.0.90dT213

Hi Team, we are using ICX 7450 with ver 08.0.90dT213. we have facing issue of excluded-address in All DHCP pool. we have configured specific range in excluded-address but after few days automatically configured one by one ip address as a excluded-address in running configuration. configuration- i

Question

issues with ICX 1750 C12P

I have an ICX 1750 c12P that seems to be brain dead? The syst LED is amber, is that normal? I thought it should be green? None of the status LEDs are on, pressing the status button nothing happens. I tried to do a factory reset per the manual, (hold reset button down while applying power), all t

Question

Am I able to get my secondary boot code to primary?

Hi all, Running a Ruckus ICX7150-C12-POE and I followed the upgrade process from https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/fastiron-08090-upgradeguide/page/GUID-5DD7EE86-6988-4CA7-81D2-22EA77BD1992.html to upgrade to 08.0.90j on my switch. After copying over the image to the secondary and rebooting my swi

Question

Unable to boot image to Ruckus ICX 7150

Hi Everyone, Please help me about booting image from USB or TFTP server to Ruckus ICX 7150. This issue arised when I deleted flash of both primary and secondary with reload  while trying to upgrade image on this new Ruckus switch.. I tried both methods but in vain.  Please advice. Advance Thanks.

Question

Connecting 7150-c12p directly to modem while in router mode

My current configuration of ruckus icx 7150-c12p is, ISP modem -> router -> ruckus icx 7150-c12p -> AP. I feel router is adding additional latency so I want to try without out router, then I came across the following blog: https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/conversations/ruckus-icx-switches

Question

ICX Switches - Port Name or Tags?

Hi All, New to the Ruckus ICX line and Ruckus Cloud... so pardon my "freshie-ness" :) If I wanted to be able to identify a port on my ICX7650 by what is plugged into it, am I better off using the "name" field or the "tags" field on the port? (assuming Tags is different than VLAN tags on the port, s

Question

Official Solution

ICX 7150 Stack broke after upgrade. Shows 0000.0000.0000 for macs

From Unit 1 Current stack management MAC is c0c5.208f.b839SSH@SEBHSAvigilon#show runCurrent configuration:!ver 08.0.90dT211!stack unit 1 module 1 icx7150-24p-poe-port-management-module  module 2 icx7150-2-copper-port-2g-module  module 3 icx7150-4-sfp-plus-port-40g-module  priority 20

Question

Brocade to Dell switch lag issue

Having issues configuring a new Dynamic Lag between Brocade ICX 6610 to Dell s4112t-on, both switches on the latest firmware. Configuration looks good on both sides but no success.  I have tested the Dell switch to a cisco switch I had recently taken out of service and that lag works.  I

Question

Accepted Solution

Ruckus Connection with Fibre network

I have a Ziply-FIber ethernet cable coming into my home. Can I connect this directly to the ICX 7150 or do I need to get through a router?

Question

Accepted Solution

Upgrading Firmware ICX from SmarZone, is it wipe the ICX configuration?

Hi all, I want to upgrade the ICX firmware and there are many switch with across location (more than 100 units). Is the configuration will be wipe/removed when I upgrade the firmware from the SmartZone? (beside the Backup and Restore config) Thanks

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More