Switches

Switches

Switches

• •••
C

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150 c12p - AP with multiple VLANs

Hi, I've not been able to find an answer for this. I have multiple VLANs on being tagged by my Access Point (R610 for now, will get more later): default (50) default-iot(200) The AP is connected to an 7150 (PoE), and when I try to tag multiple VLANs to the same port I'm told that is not po

Question

Incorrect ECMP behavior

I've got a 7150 stack running the 09.0.00 'routing' firmware (yes, I know it's not GA, but with 08.x.x I had serious problems with IPv6 routing). I have OSPF enabled and there are two connected nodes which publish the same destination via OSPF (anycast). Here's the current OSPF route information

Question

illegal class reported by PD

hi I've connected some (17) Ubiquiti WAPs to an ICX7150-ZP48. some WAPs arent loading (all connected with direct patch cables in the lab). it seems to be randomly not always the same WAP. "sh inline power" output shows this error" illegal class reported by PD all WAP are the same mode

Question

How to log in the ICX 6450-24p by Out-of-band management interface

Hello My friend: I have an ICX 6450-24P switch,but now i can't log in by the console management interface,There is no problem with the interface settings,So I suspect the interface is broken, I know there are other ways  to log in,such as  out-of-band management、Web and so on,I want to l

Question

0x43 illegal class reported by PD

I have 2 Ruckus ICX7450-48P switches that are having similar issues with POE. I'm receiving "illegal class reported by PD". The lights on the POE devices blink on and off continuously. So far I've tried 4 different Unifi Access Points and one IP Phone Both switches are on the latest GA and runnin

Question

POE firmware issue "Loss of sync with controller in slot 1"

hello community i have an issue with POE firmware on my ICX-7150-ZP48. I've upgraded the switch to version SPS08095d using UFI file. the switch was upgraded and using the 08095d image, but the POE firmware isn't installed. "sh inline power details" output shows that the firmware ver is 00.0.0

Question

Rucus ICX7850-48

Good afternoon.Now 4 switches ICX7850-48FS installed in the stack.Two more stages of adding switches are planned.There is a desire deploy Campus Fabric"Ruckus FastIron Campus Fabric Configuration Guide, 08.0.92"Two questionsIs it possible to use ICX7850 the quality of the CB?Is it possible to use IC

Question

Hardware solution for Dual WAN gateway to gateway VPN

Hello, I am looking to connect 2 geographically distant (> 5 miles) sites. Both sites have dual WAN fail over, and dynamic IP's from each ISP. I am looking for a hardware (or general solution) recommendation to allow a secure connection between both sites that could withstand a WAN fail ov

Question

Lennar Connected Home ICX 7150-c12p R510 AP Setup

I purchased a Lennar home with a ICX 7150 and R510 AP.  The wifi signal was broadcasting the Lennar assigned SSID and the ConfigureME-XXXX.  I downloaded the android app and connected to the ConfigureME net and followed the steps.  That's where I'm stuck.  I don't see the SSID I assigned during setu

Question

• 

Answered

ICX stack stops responding to IPv6 Neighbor Solicitations

I'm working on replacing the core of my network with a stack of 7150-C12P units running the layer 3 image. So far things have been working pretty well, but I've run into a problem. I'm running the 08.0.95caT213 release. Specifically, I have one interface setup for route-only traffic to the existing

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More