Switches

Switches

Switches

• •••
I
Ruckus ICX AAA

Hello, I have configured Authentication/Authorization on my Ruckus ICX 7150 swithes via AAA (Tacacs+(Cisco ACS)). Authentication/Authorization works fine via SSH, but as I have discovered console doesn't work anymore. I connect the cable to console port but nothing happend   Here is my confi

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New firmware, old bootrom

Hello, I did an upgrade ICX7150 to SPS08095e to a few switches but the old bootrom remained on some of them. telnet@ICX7150#show flashStack unit 1: NAND Type: Micron NAND 2GiB (x 1)  Compressed Pri Code size = 31457280, Version:08.0.95eT211 (SPS08095e.bin)  Compressed Sec Code size

Question

Accepted Solution

CLI command to verify if I'm booted into the primary flash or secondary flash - Ruckus ICX 7450 ?

Hi all, I'm new to ruckus devices and trying to get my head around the CLI commands, etc. Is there a CLI command to verify which partition I'm booted into?

Question

Accepted Solution

ICX-7150 9.00.10 Web Service

I have just upgraded my ICX-7150 stack to release 09.00.10 from 8.0.95d and the Web interface has disappeared. If I do an nmap scan neither of the ports is open 80 or 443. Any ideas for things to check? Can I force the servers to start manually? I have checked that I have all the prerequisites

Question

Not Receiving Inbound Traffic on RSPAN Destination

Hello. I have rspan setup, but noticed on my workstation running Wireshark I'm only receiving outbound traffic from the source device.  Without luck I've tried rspan source monitor-both eth 2/1/20 as well as rspan source monitor-in eth 2/1/20 AND rspan source monitor-out eth 2/1/20.  I do

Question

Official Solution

ICX7450 OS

I am running ICX7450's and some of our switches were pre-maturely upgraded to 08.0.92. I would like to know if it is possible to migrate the OS from 08.0.92 [backward] to 08.0.90. Has anyone tried this before? Is there a procedure for this? Please, advise.

Question

Official Solution

Problem with writing to flash on ICX

Hi, I'm trying to write changes to new configuration on ICX7150-C12p but I receiving this message: flash_fcreat: Failed to create file startup-config.txtError - failed to create startup-config. After reboot, all the changes are gone. Is this a hardware failure or software. Any help would be a

Question

Official Solution

FastIron 09.0.00 Software & Radius Privilege Mode

Hey everyone, just yesterday I updated a Testswitch (7250) from 08.0.95 to the 09.0.10 Software Version. In before I read the Release Notes and saw that the Privilege Login Mode is deprecated in Version 09.x.x. After looking through the configuration and getting used to it, i was wondering how i

Question

Default VLAN, Switch Management via SSH, and NEXUS compatability

Hi all, We recently installed a pair of Cisco NEXUS 3500 switches at the core of our LAN network. Prior to installing the Cisco devices, we had used VLAN 1 for a bunch of stuff... all ICX switches had an IP address assigned to them on VE1 (on VLAN1) and were accessible via SSH and were connected to

Question

How to crack implementer & VSZ Exam.. please help

How to crack implementer & VSZ Exam.. please help

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More