SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

• •••
M
R610/R600 with related issues

Afternoon, I have an R610 that has been giving us issues. It seems like the AP just disappears for a minute or two and then comes back.  It doesn't get flagged or set an alarm.  That being said if I look at the Event log for the offending AP I see the usual traffic but then nothing will

Question

Accessing vSZ GUI from behind Web Proxy

Anyone have experience with this? Trying to give access to the Web GUI through a Fortigate Web SSL proxy, but unfortunately the GUI tries to rewrite the URL in a way that the Fortigate Proxy does not support. Is there a way to create a more static mapping to be proxied successfully? I could try runn

Question

RADIUS not working with new vSZ 5.2???

I currently have a ZoneDirector 3050 which is setup to use RADIUS and it works perfectly. I am trying to configure a new Virtual SmartZone 5.2 that I setup using Hyper-V connect using RADIUS as well, but RADIUS keeps failing. I have tried to replicate the similar settings I have on the ZD3050 but it

Question

Change Local Username and Password With API

Hi all, Anyone know how to change the local username and password ICX with the API? I have read the API documentation from Ruckus http://docs.ruckuswireless.com/smartzone/5.2.0/switch-management-public-api-reference-guide-520.html , but there is no option to change the local username and password wi

Question

SmartZone and Cisco ISE, is URL Redirection available ?

Hi,I am looking at moving from Zonedirector to Virtual SmartZone. Also at using Cisco ISE and Microsoft InTune to authenticate mobile devices. Cisco ISE has the capability of issuing a URL Redirect command over Radius if a device is non-compliant. I know Zonedirector cannot make use of this but can

Question

lost SmartZone 100 Admin Password

As i lost GUI password,could you please help me how to recover Admin GUI password without resetting SZ.Even i dont have any backup configuration as well.

Idea

Signature pack exceeds maximum filesize

I'm preparing to upgrade our SZ100 from 3.6.1 to 5.2.1 which appears to be a supported upgrade path according to the upgrade guide. Instructions on the 5.2.1 download page say: "Before upgrading SZ100 to 5.2.1.0.515 (GA), update to the Application Recognition and Control v1.470.1 signature package

Question

Adding Vlans to a Switch Port

Trying to add vlans to switch ports in SZ and can't figure out how to add multiple port ranges. Documentation doesn't give any examples and Google searches have turned up nothing.  I know you could use the CLI, but trying to do this all through the GUI since we were sold on the 'under one mana

Question

How many about L2 access control of MAC address number support on SZ-100?

Hi:I have questions about how many L2 access control of MAC address support on SZ-100? I can find zd manaul "can enter up to 128 MAC addresses per ACL",but can't find key word like it on sz-100 manual.

Question

Smartzone 100 Unable to Stack Switches

Trying to figure out these Ruckus switches and things are not going well. Trying to stack two icx7650 switches by configuring them through Smartzone, which from what I have read you should be able to do. I have followed the guides with no luck.  I can select the two switches, select 'Stack Sel

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More