SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

• •••
vSG doesn't allow CSR creation for wildcard certificate?

I'm running vSG 3.4.1 and tried to create a CSR for a wildcard certificate, but when I enter *.mydomain.com in the Common Name field it turns red and won't accept that and says I need a "fully qualified domain name" there. Does the vSG really not support wildcard certs? Or am I doing something wrong

Question

SZ104 GRE Tunnel not working

Hi, I have a SmartZone 104, I want to tunnel my WLAN with RGRE but when I enable it the AP doesnt broadcast the SSID. I have checked logs and it says "610 AP tunnel disconnected, AP disconnected from data plane []. Reason: [no remote peer available]." I have entered the VLAN ID under advanced option

Question

Guest portal Redirects users to IP , i want to fqdn instead

hello, we are running VSZ-High Scale 5.1.2After configuring the guest portal, users connected are being redirected to IP ( http://:9997) / i want to get them redirect to an fqdn instead. Appreciate if someone helps me in doing this. Thank you

Question

• 

Answered

Smartzone 100 dont start services

Hi everyone. I am new on Ruckus community and I am having problem to access web interface of my smartzone 100 controller. After a reboot I cant get access web page. SSH access is working normally. When I access the controller through ssh port i see that all services are down ("# show service" comma

Question

• 

Answered

Optimized Connectivity Experience - Expected Behavior??

While using OCE i expect to see a 'Smart Roam' type threshold where clients not meeting minimum defined RSSI would be prevented from joining the SSIDs by ACL. instead, just as many poorly performing clients are able to connect. any "best practices" Ican read to help me kick off these poorly performi

Question

Is there a way to move AP Groups to a new Zone?

Hi we are aligning our AP Group due to the max number of AP's in a Zone. Is there a way we can move AP Group including AP's under it to a new Zone?

Question

Enable smart-roam on SmartZone

How can i enable smart-roam or fastroam on SZ? I have vSZ essentials and the option is not found on the gui or am i missing something? Please advise. Thanks

Question

Disable 802.11 a and and 802.11 g

Hi, is there a way we can disable 802.11g and 802.11a on our broadcast and only use 802.11n and 802.11ac standard? we are currently using VSZ-H 3.6.2. The plan is not let legacy devices connect to our network and only allow n and ac devices

Question

Accepted Solution

AP Firmware SmartZone back to ZoneDirector without reset button?

I'm preparing to upgrade our ZoneDirector to a new SmartZone 144 controller. I've tested the process of upgrading the firmware and moving a R510 using the SmartZone's ZD Migration tool. I've also manually converted the AP back to the old firmware, but I had to press the reset button on R510 to get t

Question

Should I use vSZ & vSZ-D on single machine?

Hey guys,I have a quick question pertaining to the two instances I listed above. I'm currently building out a server, and was wondering if it's wise to install both instances on a single VM (obviously I'd leave some cushion on specs for these to work in-sync) . I'm wanting to centralize all traffic,

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More