SmartZone (SZ) & Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)

• •••
Smart Zone UTC Time ..how to change UTC time

hi ,, am working with a new Smart Zone Installation ,,during setup the time was configured correctly and NTP is configured,, now the system time and system-UTC time doesn't match .. is there any way to modify Sytem-utc time. thanks, Anvar

Question

VLAN Pooling Behavior

I have 3 vlan pools created.  Two of them contain 2 vlans and the other contains 4 vlans.  The 2 vlan pools work like I expect with it placing clients in each vlan.  The 4 vlan pool is only placing clients into the first two vlans.  I am only in a testing phase right now and when I look in the first

Question

Accepted Solution

Connection Failures and Troubleshooting section

Is there a way to dig deeper into Connection Failures to see what exactly is happening and correlate that information on the root cause. Just showing me "Connection Failures" and nothing else is so pointless.  vSZ or SCI neither have a way to drill down into it. Secondly, will the blocked cli

Question

Guest wifi unable to access the internet

Hi all i got an issue here one of our end user unable to access the internet via guest wifi but if there are using another SSID they able to access the internet, for your info the other SSID is using the same vlan as guest wifi. i have reconfigured the WLAN and ask the end user to set static IP but

Question

RH510 AP ports configuration for IPTV setup box

Hi, I got the problem unable to get the IP for the IPTV setup box from H510AP ports. Here is the configuration of how I did. switch port connect to AP ports config; int eth1/1 untag 102 (management vlan for Controller and APs) tagged 100,101 On Controller, configure untag vlan 101(IPTV) on H510 AP

Question

Slow in exiting to internet gateway after connected to AP while vSZ is in remote Cloud

I've been haunted by the issue as describe in the topic.My company has recently migrated all of our vm servers to cloud. This includes our vSZ as well.vSZ is behind a VM fortigate firewall .Our APs are behind a switch and sophos xg firewall.Both firewalls has an ipsec tunnel linked.DHCP server was s

Question

CSV Template for L2 Access Control vSZ

Hi, Can you give me an example of a csv template to use the import csv feature on L2 Access Control in vSZ? Thanks,

Question

Simplest SZ-100 Redundancy option

So after my latest hardware warranty claim from Ruckus I'm getting a bit nervous about my controller. I've reviewed the "Ruckus SmartZone Cluster Redundancy Deployment Guide" and was curious what everyone else was doing? An offsite VM with vSZ seems like the safest bet. From what I understand I w

Question

SmartZone vs Cloud for MSP

We are moving our clients away from Ubiquiti to Ruckus and have so far gotten away with Unleashed, but as we move some of our bigger clients, I'm try to decided between installing a virtual SmartZone in our private cloud and use the vSZ-H multi-tenancy or pushing everyone to use the Ruckus Cloud. I

Question

Can't associate R750 to SZ5.2 when R750 has static IP address.

HI.I recently heard that from partner we can't joining R750 with SZ5.2 when R750 has static IP address.Thus I tested that, and I got same result.Below is syslog on R750.Mar 12 01:46:36 RuckusAP daemon.err cubic[770]: do_curl:1131 curl_easy_perform failed:[7][Couldn't connect to server].  Mar 12 01:4

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More